PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott your time is running out......
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sinnott your time is running out......  (Read 7199 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Sinnott your time is running out......
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »

There is more chance of someone doing a hamstring coming on in the 88th min due to the fact that he hasnt warmed up properly - If you are going to rest the lad then fkn tell him to stay at home and chill out rather than drag him down to Glos to freeze his nuts off for a couple of hours and expect him to get you a result in 120 seconds -

The only reason managers bring on players at the death is generally to run the clock down NOT in the hope that they are going to win you a match - If you want them to do that then give them at least 15 mins FFS

In my eyes, the Season is over and the decision to hang on to any money obtained from cup runs was made a while ago.

Everyone in the club apart from the manager and D Reeves  is aware that Reeves is sh*te at taking penalties, why oh fkn why do we insist in letting him take them? ANSWER - Lack of a Managerial eye for attention to detail.

Start planning your routes for Workington, Colwyn Bay et al for next season folks.
I DON'T want to go to Barrow......or FCUM  >:(

markecky

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:12 AM »

Then I should have said, "Hasn't Lee Sinnott already said Duncan Watmore will not start every game this season due to his age?"

He was needed last night Ian. It was a big big game.  He was needed at the start and as every minute went by in the second half he was needed more.

taxi Phil

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »

Then I should have said, "Hasn't Lee Sinnott already said Duncan Watmore will not start every game this season due to his age?"

He was needed last night Ian. It was a big big game.  He was needed at the start and as every minute went by in the second half he was needed more.

Although I do note this morning that Brendan Rodgers is trotting out the same logic on the subject of resting teenage England international Raheem Sterling. Liverpool's squad is a little bigger than ours though......

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »

So everyone thinks we need new manager . o.k WHO
put in George and smally until the end of the season and actively advertise the position
ParkINson's red and white army

Bath Alty

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »

There is more chance of someone doing a hamstring coming on in the 88th min due to the fact that he hasnt warmed up properly - If you are going to rest the lad then fkn tell him to stay at home and chill out rather than drag him down to Glos to freeze his nuts off for a couple of hours and expect him to get you a result in 120 seconds -

The only reason managers bring on players at the death is generally to run the clock down NOT in the hope that they are going to win you a match - If you want them to do that then give them at least 15 mins FFS

In my eyes, the Season is over and the decision to hang on to any money obtained from cup runs was made a while ago.

Everyone in the club apart from the manager and D Reeves  is aware that Reeves is sh*te at taking penalties, why oh fkn why do we insist in letting him take them? ANSWER - Lack of a Managerial eye for attention to detail.

Start planning your routes for Workington, Colwyn Bay et al for next season folks.

Looking at Reeves as he prepared to take that last night he gave the impression that he is aware he is not very good at taking penalties

oh and I asked Duncan if he was fit while he was warming up on the touch line, the response was a cheery 'yes I'm fine'
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:13:17 PM by Bath Alty »

Robins Retweet

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2013, 11:37:31 PM »

My guess is watmore will not start anymore midweek games as i dont think lee wants him playing twice a week? Its strange as in some ways it undermines the other players as they have to earn there keep while he is being singled out and overprotected, i hope its a bloody good deal and we have got 50k+ coming for all this  :-\
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott your time is running out......