PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott your time is running out......
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Sinnott your time is running out......  (Read 7198 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:39:41 PM »

This summed Sinnott up, it took me a lot to praise him and since that post we have lost two and drawn two. He is destroying our promotion chances, I am fuming after listening to that ! Blood is boiling. Fair enough changes but Watmore should have been the first for Mills, then Buzz for Lacey, allowing Clee further forward putting Richman into centre mid and Lawrie on the right! Watmore for 3 minutes, you flaming clown!!! Get a grip

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sinnott your time is running out......
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 09:45:47 PM »

Another awful result
ParkINson's red and white army

brian1925

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 09:46:03 PM »

I've stood up for Lee up until this point, but tonight he took a massive gamble to rest his best player and the gamble failed. Where that leaves him now, i don't know. Disappointed would be an understatement.

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 09:48:17 PM »

I am with Brian on this.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:48:56 PM »

Resting him is one thing, but bringing him on after 88 minutes is ludicrous.
Come on Alty!

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:49:20 PM »

I am also with Brian

bighairedmike

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 09:50:23 PM »

I have to agree with you there. I've never been his biggest fan but have believed that we would come good. Tonight was a brave call. When it wasn't working he should have changed it. Watmore should not have come on in the 88th minute. Densmore should have taken that penalty instead of Reeves who has missed 5 this year.

You're digging your own grave Mr Sinnott.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 09:57:11 PM »

I'm tired of him now, having tried to support him in the past.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Robins Retweet

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »

The way its going we will finish right where we did last season, and he should of gone then this is nothing new!! >:(

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

This summed Sinnott up, it took me a lot to praise him and since that post we have lost two and drawn two. He is destroying our promotion chances, I am fuming after listening to that ! Blood is boiling. Fair enough changes but Watmore should have been the first for Mills, then Buzz for Lacey, allowing Clee further forward putting Richman into centre mid and Lawrie on the right! Watmore for 3 minutes, you flaming clown!!! Get a grip

Lacey for moult was like for like,no complaints. Leather was injured,so Hall had to come on. Watmore for Reeves was correct call,but should had been done 10-15 minutes earlier. Mills had a good game and deserved to be on for the whole game.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

taxi Phil

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »

I would rest Reeves on Saturday. And NEVER allow him to take a penalty again. To be fair, I'd have taken a point before kick off, but it's quite clear that John Laidlar 's comment on the Club site is correct.

"THIS WAS A GAME THAT ALTRINCHAM SHOULD HAVE WON",

I firmly believe that Sinnott's resort to "Tinkerman" tactics a la Claudio Ranieri are a virtual admission that this season is dead in the water. I am bitterly disappointed.

Hamilton

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »

I have come home to all this and thought 0-0 at Gloucester disappointing, but could be worse.

The changes to the starting line-up seemed reasonable...

HOWEVER... not bringing our most effective and creative player on so late AND still allowing Reeves to take penalties are two appalling decisions and cost us the game!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 10:37:41 PM »

Football is a game of fine margins, a side going up nicks that unflatteringly 0-1, we miss yet another penalty.I don't want examples or excuses, I'll base that on two other promotion candidates winning there in recent weeks. For me we haven't stood up as soon as the pressure is on.You can say we took burton apart away from, yes we did, and we were under no pressure to get anything from the game.We stopped playing as soon as we got in the top 5, the manager can shoulder some blame, but so can the players.I blew my fuse after Workington as it became apparent to me it was another false dawn, and Saturday finished the season for me. These clubs that get 300 and charge a tenner must be pissing their sides at the fact that with what we've got at our disposal we've never spent more than about 3 weeks in two seasons in the top 5, never got above fourth and nowhere remotely near the top 3 and have 12 competent players.

VofD

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 10:48:04 PM »

Football is a game of fine margins, a side going up nicks that unflatteringly 0-1, we miss yet another penalty.I don't want examples or excuses, I'll base that on two other promotion candidates winning there in recent weeks. For me we haven't stood up as soon as the pressure is on.You can say we took burton apart away from, yes we did, and we were under no pressure to get anything from the game.We stopped playing as soon as we got in the top 5, the manager can shoulder some blame, but so can the players.I blew my fuse after Workington as it became apparent to me it was another false dawn, and
Saturday finished the season for me. These clubs that get 300 and charge a tenner must be pissing their sides at the fact that with what we've got at our disposal we've never spent more than about 3 weeks in two seasons in the top 5, never got above fourth and nowhere remotely near the top 3 and have 12 competent players.

THIS  >:( >:( >:(

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 10:53:42 PM »

Football is a game of fine margins, a side going up nicks that unflatteringly 0-1, we miss yet another penalty.I don't want examples or excuses, I'll base that on two other promotion candidates winning there in recent weeks. For me we haven't stood up as soon as the pressure is on.You can say we took burton apart away from, yes we did, and we were under no pressure to get anything from the game.We stopped playing as soon as we got in the top 5, the manager can shoulder some blame, but so can the players.I blew my fuse after Workington as it became apparent to me it was another false dawn, and Saturday finished the season for me. These clubs that get 300 and charge a tenner must be pissing their sides at the fact that with what we've got at our disposal we've never spent more than about 3 weeks in two seasons in the top 5, never got above fourth and nowhere remotely near the top 3 and have 12 competent players.

This sums it all up for me-2 very disappointing seasons and yet we will all be here next year.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team