PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde fc
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hyde fc  (Read 7147 times)

York Alty

Re: Hyde fc
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »

they've sold their soul.

mrsband

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 09:35:41 AM »

A friend of ours has been in on all the meetings etc. at Hyde, not only have they repainted the ground, and dropped the 'United' out of their name, which I am told is going back to what they originally where when they first started 'Hyde FC'. But they will be playing in blue as their main colour, not sky blue - that would be too creepy, but a dark blue.
[/quote

The new kit was 'unveiled' last night, and it is white NOT blue, albeit with a narrow red and blue stripe across the top. I dont like the changes myself, to me, it will always be Hyde United regardless of the 'official' name! BUT, considering there was very nearly NO club to follow this time last year, I can see where they are coming from by accepting the help. To make sure the club have a future they have had to make a big compromise with City. City haven't 'bought' Hyde United, as they are not allowed to do that. They have made an 'investment' in the club, as they are playing all their reserve games there, they obviously will want to pander to the next generation of overpaid pampered upstarts by providing decent acillities. The byproduct of this of course is that the Hyde team enjoy the benefits too!!

Butty

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »

On a selfish note- at least they wont be using the athletics track at Sportcity every other week, which means us athletes can actually use it once in a while

Dougals Dad

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »

On a selfish note- at least they wont be using the athletics track at Sportcity every other week, which means us athletes can actually use it once in a while

I'm no athlete - so why do I keep getting athletes foot?

(I'm no tennis player either, but I think I know why I get tennis elbow!!!!!!)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde fc