News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 BT sport

Author Topic: BT sport  (Read 4060 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
BT sport
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:13:44 PM »

Grimsby Town v Tranmere Rovers – Friday 18 September – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1 (From Saturday 19 September)

Dover Athletic v Woking – Friday 25 September – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1 (From Saturday 26 September)

Guiseley AFC v Lincoln City – Friday 2 October – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1 (From Saturday 3 October)

Aldershot Town v Forest Green Rovers – Wednesday 7 October – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1 (From Tuesday 6 October)

Macclesfield Town v Kidderminster Harriers – Saturday 10 October – 12.30pm on BT Sport 1 (From Saturday 10 October at 3pm)

Grimsby Town v Cheltenham Town – Friday 30 October – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1 (From Saturday 31 October)
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: BT sport
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »

16 seconds too slow, I'll delete mine

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 03:17:09 PM »

It's gone now!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 03:17:45 PM »

This is what summer holidays and sitting around in playbarns has done to me
Bernard Taylors barmy army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 05:41:45 PM »

I reckon we can go the longest without being featured!
Full time and proud of it

Alex

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 06:12:22 PM »

And when one of our fixtures is moved to a Friday night this place will be in uproar about it.

bighairedmike

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »

As long as it's not 1pm on a Sunday to ruin my weekend plans in London again then I don't mind.

roytonmike

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 07:13:05 PM »

I'm definitely not sold on televised Conference (sorry, Bananarama - sorry, Vanarama) football but I can bite the bullet as long as the powers that be give us a bit more than a fortnight's notice - some of us who travel to away games by rail like to book as early as possible (which means anything up to 12 weeks in advance) to get the best deals. Three months' notice at all times may be unreasonable but BT are clearly able to make decisions more than a month in advance, as the present list shows.  
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:14:49 PM by roytonmike »

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »

Slightly off topic, but how the heck do you get BT Sport if you don't have BT broadband (it's more than 20 times slower than our rural wireless connection) and your wife won't let you get Sky as she does not like satellite dishes on the house?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 07:41:43 PM »

Slightly off topic, but how the heck do you get BT Sport if you don't have BT broadband (it's more than 20 times slower than our rural wireless connection) and your wife won't let you get Sky as she does not like satellite dishes on the house?

Virgin media?
Come on Alty!

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 08:05:39 PM »

Not an option here as we live in the middle of nowhere and don't have cable. Can you not stream the channel over the Internet as that would work for us?

Virgin media?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 01:22:42 PM »

Not an option here as we live in the middle of nowhere and don't have cable. Can you not stream the channel over the Internet as that would work for us?

Not sure if you can do that if you're not a BT b/b customer - they use the sports channels as an incentive to get customers to use their broadband service. Guess you'll need to give them a call.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »

That's what I suspected. No way am I going to get BT Broadband as it's about 1mbps on a good day out here in the sticks, when my rural wifi connection is 24mbps but if it comes free with BT broadband then I guess I could get a connection but not use it and then get free access to BT Sport ;). I'll call them and ask.
Not sure if you can do that if you're not a BT b/b customer - they use the sports channels as an incentive to get customers to use their broadband service. Guess you'll need to give them a call.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 BT sport