PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Young Out.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Young Out.  (Read 54398 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Young Out.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 12:51:22 PM »

I'm normally very very positive but these last few months have been hard

We are yet to win in a lower league

We last won on the 23rd April giving us some silly hopes before being crushed

And we have only won 2 of our last 22 competive games

Thoroughly depressing

Time for a win please alty
ParkINson's red and white army

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2016, 02:07:05 PM »

, nobody is hurting harder than they are.

I don't want to knock you Steve but this just sounds like a cliche that you haven't thought through.

What basis do you have for this phrase exactly? I seem to remember being told a few times last year how much the players cared/were hurting etc and it turns out most of them weren't.

I'm sure there's some dented pride about but to suggest some footballers who have been here for 6 weeks are hurting more than lads I've watched Alty with for nearly 30 years is complete bollocks really.

That said, they at least have the opportunity to prove you correct, starting on Saturday.

GB Alty

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »

Lets not panic hey guys, we are only three games in with a brand new squad. as they are finding their feet and learning to play together this was always a possibility. When you see how Fylde played so early in the season, I would rather have met them October/November when we have been together a little longer. All has been said by Neil, who was more shocked than we were and it has not been easy for him with all the slatings on the site. He has taken a gamble I know, but I back him up until he had had more chance to prove himself. Losing Tom to injury has not helped either as the two centre backs had a good thing going. Typical of our luck recently that.

One swallow does not make a summer, and likewise the team will want to come back from that and prove themselves, nobody is hurting harder than they are.

I believe in them and you all should too, put it right on Saturday lads, and show us what we know you are capable of.

this was always a possibility? What losing 0-6 at home?

It's a total shambles, we're not good enough

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2016, 04:51:01 PM »

He has to go now. End of.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2016, 05:12:04 PM »

Agreed. As I said the other day, if we didn't win today that's half a season in this league and Young has managed one win. In the relegation places now and we will stay there with this clown.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2016, 05:16:22 PM »

He makes Sinnott look like a managerial god. He must one or two results of the sack. There is no goals in this team, like someone said if we are relying on Jimmy to score our goals then we are in big trouble ( even though he has played quite well ). Really depressing times to be an Alty fan.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2016, 05:19:43 PM »

But has the Board got the balls to sack him? We don't like to do that sort of thing do we! At least Young did the honourable thing and walked at County but we will be dead and buried if we have to wait as long as they did.

brinners

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »

The writing is on the wall if you have a squad of 23 players and you feel the need to bring in a couple of new lads who signed less than 24 hours ago and who go straight into the team. What does that say about the rest of them? Where the hell have they all gone? Cregg, Charlton, Cain etc. Is this some kind of bad joke? Is NY a Macclesfield fan or something?

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 05:21:08 PM »

25 signed players! More than last 3 years combined. Not chance of gelling an 11 even if they were good enough.

5th game in and 3 loan players used plus a coach. Clearly knows the signings arnt up to it.

Bit of a mess.

Sinnin
Full time and proud of it

View from the middle

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 05:22:00 PM »

The board have to shoulder some/most of the blame for appointing such an inept manager. Sinnott did ok but Tolson and Young are both clueless. Young just isn't up to it just like most of the players he's brought in. Get rid now!!!!!!!!!

Ginrail

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 05:24:30 PM »

As previous totally inept manager. I gave the Board the benefit when they gave him the job, his records speaks for itself, always been sacked. Ha may speak the speak but his CV says it all get rid before he blows the whole season for us, this team could take us down never mind up!

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2016, 05:34:28 PM »

Very similar memories of the Kilkline co management escapade. Can we just get a manager in please, this guy stinks.

I'm as sick as anyone about hearing about ex players. But what about ex managers? Sams dad anyone?

arnald

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2016, 05:43:49 PM »

Some players show hope in one game then go to pot in the next game
If young goes we have one he'll of a jigsaw puzzle to work out
Or we get rid of the hole squad and start again

View from the middle

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2016, 05:51:45 PM »

Lets not panic hey guys, we are only three games in with a brand new squad. as they are finding their feet and learning to play together this was always a possibility. When you see how Fylde played so early in the season, I would rather have met them October/November when we have been together a little longer. All has been said by Neil, who was more shocked than we were and it has not been easy for him with all the slatings on the site. He has taken a gamble I know, but I back him up until he had had more chance to prove himself. Losing Tom to injury has not helped either as the two centre backs had a good thing going. Typical of our luck recently that.

One swallow does not make a summer, and likewise the team will want to come back from that and prove themselves, nobody is hurting harder than they are.

I believe in them and you all should too, put it right on Saturday lads, and show us what we know you are capable of.

Hmm  ::) can we panic yet Steve or shall we remain positive all the way to the EvoStik? The whole club is a shambles and us fans are being sh*t on. The most loyal fans in non league football no less.  Board with no balls, manager with no clue and most of the squad aren't up to it.

VofD

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2016, 05:56:25 PM »

Hmm  ::) can we panic yet Steve or shall we remain positive all the way to the EvoStik? The whole club is a shambles and us fans are being sh*t on. The most loyal fans in non league football no less.  Board with no balls, manager with no clue and most of the squad aren't up to it.

Spot on  >:( >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Young Out.