PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brian junior smikle
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Brian junior smikle  (Read 16809 times)

PeterJ

Re: Brian junior smikle
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2013, 08:42:13 AM »

only seen 2 managers in the time i have watched properly but hasn't he lost about 4 in 25 games. his replacement would start under serious pressure!!!! ;D. sinnott not sky walker

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »

Ls deserves the job he has onwards and upwards

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2013, 10:23:15 PM »

You really don't like LS do you Jamie?  No matter what happens you seem to always blame him, what is it you actually don't like about him or his style of management, because all joking aside I would love an explanation as to the reasons you doot like him. Maybe I am missing something with LS but I think he has a lot of good so far.

I think what Jamie is getting at is - our title challenge such as it is has been all but over after 8 games in both the past two seasons, primarily because come the first week of the season we've been a shambles (coupled of course with sides who are better prepared getting away from us). And we have been, with all the best will in the world we really have been.

If we start badly again and are out of the main running, which would be particularly disappointing after being settled and sorted at the back end of last season, then it's perfectly fair to say LS should face questions.

Or maybe 3 years in the Blue Square North with Altrincham without a title challenge is good enough? Always next year I suppose, or the year after that....   ::)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »

Going back to the subject matter in this thread, glad to see that Junior is going to play this weekend before Lee takes a punt on him.

guess it makes common sense really from the club's point of view, but at least he is still here at present.

We will see on Saturday, but here's hoping he gives a good account of himself!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brian junior smikle