PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: classless scum  (Read 11335 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: classless scum
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2010, 10:12:05 AM »

Lets have it right mate,if dean saunders wasnt a welsh footballing hero (one of a small number) he would have been binned long ago.I think its pretty sad that a moderate striker can prove himself to be bigger than your football club.Had he not been a welsh celeb,he would be no where near the place now,never mind be given a contract extension

Cpd_Wrecsam

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2010, 10:12:13 AM »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »

Has anyone else seen the T**t Saunder's response, what a complete arse. Anyone with any dignity or sense of right/wrong would not say something like this, just unbelievable.

From BBC.

Wrexham manager Dean Saunders:
"What can you say? I thought we were comfortable all night, even when we were down to 10 men.

"I seriously think that something has to be done about the standard of refereeing.

"We are going to appeal against the red card. I have to say that Tom Kearney's a great lad and no-one likes to see that happen. I'll be trying to speak to him [on Wednesday].

"But I know rank has not meant any harm to him. It was a block tackle but he got the ball.

"Frank slid in and he's said that Tom kicked the bottom of his foot and it's just connected on that spot.

"I think because [the referee] has been watching Match of the Day he's jumped on it straight away and sent Frank off.

"[I thought two Altrincham players] were going to get red cards but they never.

"I'm hoping that in a few years time I'm going to look back at this and say I'm glad it happened to me and I've learned something.

"I'm just coming out of games every week and saying the same things.

"We had enough chances to win and even in the last minute there was a blatant penalty on Andy Fleming, but [the referee] thought he couldn't give it because he should have given them a penalty earlier."

He thought they were comfortable all night. (He is probably on about the seats in the dug outs) Maybe he should get a fkn babies high chair because you obviously see a different match to every bugger else.

Watching Match of the Day just makes refs want to issue Red Cards.. 
What a lot of sh*te you talk Saunders..

Each time I read his comments just confirms my opinion of him

An average player.  who became a less than average manager ..

Lets face it Saunders.  You just dont cut the fkn mustard.  Even half of your fan base would agree with me on this one..

Small man syndrome..  (not you Flynnie)  ;) :D

ruthinred

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2010, 10:44:05 AM »

Lets have it right mate,if dean saunders wasnt a welsh footballing hero (one of a small number) he would have been binned long ago.I think its pretty sad that a moderate striker can prove himself to be bigger than your football club.Had he not been a welsh celeb,he would be no where near the place now,never mind be given a contract extension

absolutely 100 % spot on

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2010, 10:55:48 AM »

A big thanks to the Wrexham fans who have come on here and denouced the idiots who were booing Tom off .My first ever game was watching Alty v Wrexham in the FA cup back in the 60s so have a bit of a soft spot for them.Its a same when the idiots give a club a bit of a bad name,but when you have people who come on here and say sorry it does do a lot to put the idiots in their place
Harold

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2010, 10:59:13 AM »

Tue Mar 9 2010
Blue Square Premier
Wrexham
Baynes 33

1-1
(1-0) Altrincham
Young 82

R

Bookings:

Mangan 79
Taylor 79

Bookings:

Lawton 47
Danylyk 49
Williams 72
Doran 77
Brown 83

Sent off:

Sinclair 45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WREXHAMALTRINCHAM

Possession
55% 45%

Attempts on target
2 3

Attempts off target
8 3

Corners
4 6

Fouls
13 16

Theres the stats as the bbc saw it last night,ok wrexham had more shots but less on target than us
Harold

Dougals Dad

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2010, 11:00:06 AM »

But I bet they had far far more crosses!

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »

Here is our take on the 'incident'.

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham-zeroed/51193-embarrassed.html

Some knob head has written "agree i think there fans are making a mountain out of a mole hill , an attempt to develop a rivalry with a big club and brighten up thier football club's dull existance"

Making a mountain out of a mole hill - cock end!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »

Some knob head has written "agree i think there fans are making a mountain out of a mole hill , an attempt to develop a rivalry with a big club and brighten up thier football club's dull existance"

Bugger can't spell either

Altyant

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2010, 06:51:33 PM »

best of luck tom kearney, we should have never let him go

out of order booing him off like ( the minority that did)

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

i think you lot will struggle next season,  ;D

Doran got the ball and was nowhere near the man,  The ref had lost it by then.

And no we never barracked Holden at all...we barracked the ref.

If we'll struggle what the hell will you do with Mad Dean in charge for another year and a smaller budget.  You'll be lucky to stay up even with your 54 man squad.

mad dean is sh*te but he still took 4 pts off you lot this season

Didnt get much off us in the trophy though  ;D

Altyant

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »

Has anyone else seen the T**t Saunder's response, what a complete arse. Anyone with any dignity or sense of right/wrong would not say something like this, just unbelievable.

From BBC.

Wrexham manager Dean Saunders:
"What can you say? I thought we were comfortable all night, even when we were down to 10 men.

"I seriously think that something has to be done about the standard of refereeing.

"We are going to appeal against the red card. I have to say that Tom Kearney's a great lad and no-one likes to see that happen. I'll be trying to speak to him [on Wednesday].

"But I know rank has not meant any harm to him. It was a block tackle but he got the ball.

"Frank slid in and he's said that Tom kicked the bottom of his foot and it's just connected on that spot.

"I think because [the referee] has been watching Match of the Day he's jumped on it straight away and sent Frank off.

"[I thought two Altrincham players] were going to get red cards but they never.

"I'm hoping that in a few years time I'm going to look back at this and say I'm glad it happened to me and I've learned something.

"I'm just coming out of games every week and saying the same things.

"We had enough chances to win and even in the last minute there was a blatant penalty on Andy Fleming, but [the referee] thought he couldn't give it because he should have given them a penalty earlier."

Its all very well Saundersa blaming the ref for the red, but it was an horrendous tackle. One thing I noticed was that the linesman that side was flagging furiously fgor the refs attention as soon as the tackle was made.. He was pretty much level with it and would have seen how bad the tackle was

JonnyKeen

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »

At both home games against Wrexham this season I agrgued with the same Wrexham fan...I could swear that it's ruthinred just by reading her comments. How horrible to come on here and brag about how many points you took off us. And anyway we're higher in the league than you, you idiot.

And I'd like to thank all other Wrexham fans who posted on here, some good comments.

Butty

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2010, 09:55:31 PM »

Mountain out of a molehill? Try telling that to Tom Kearney.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum