PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sean Williams
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sean Williams  (Read 11533 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sean Williams
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »

I said the same about Rankine/Reeves a while back.  If you're playing 1 up front then Rankine's the obvious choice. Trouble is we don't score goals without Reeves.

Bit of a nightmare situation.

As for midfielders,  to progress then Wilkinson and Williams needed to be replaced by better but  they haven't.

Maybe last season. The problem is with reeves is he'll get going after his first, but that won't come without a run of games.
defo and he's going to walk away this season with the amount of involvement he is having
ParkINson's red and white army

GB Alty

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »

Folks let's back the manager a bit here now

He got us up so knows what he's doing

Roll on 20/20

VofD

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 10:10:08 PM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Include Rankine the journeyman if you want, but Damian Reeves SHOULD be the first name on the team sheet, with regard to service to the club and his goal scoring record. He is our only real avenue to getting some goals. >:( >:(

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 04:57:10 PM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Include Rankine the journeyman if you want, but Damian Reeves SHOULD be the first name on the team sheet, with regard to service to the club and his goal scoring record. He is our only real avenue to getting some goals. >:( >:(
Absolutely if we are relying on history rather than now, don't forget to get Timmo up front with him and ronnie ellis in midfield
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Jimmy

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 05:37:38 PM »

Ellis and Timmons didn't score 18 goals last season no pens and apart from clee not the best supply from midfield rankine is doing well but he will get 12 league goals tops so if we discard reeves the midfield will have to score a lot more or the defence become tighter

GB Alty

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2015, 06:01:44 PM »

Ellis and Timmons didn't score 18 goals last season no pens and apart from clee not the best supply from midfield rankine is doing well but he will get 12 league goals tops so if we discard reeves the midfield will have to score a lot more or the defence become tighter
you not convinced by the 20/20 Jimmy?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sean Williams