General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

Spitting incident at Dorking

(1/7) > >>

Red Balloon:
Lets hope the club take this incident seriously by the alleged Altrincham 'supporter'. Absolutely disgusting behaviour which is now circulating on social media, that was vile.

Those nearby hardly covered themselves in glory either.

MarpleAlty:
100% agreed - this is the sort of thing that gives the lot of us a poor reputation whether we like it or not.

Regardless of what each of us thinks about Dorking and their socials (I think they're completely harmless and obviously a good watch for the majority), this isn't the first incident given they seemed to get a fair bit at our place too.

I hope the club does what is right and hands out quite a lengthy ban - or a permanent one as far as I care.

The vast majority of us would never dream of doing something like that - get rid.

TheGolfRoadView:
What on earth was he thinking, hope he gets a long ban. Think you can also call into question the behaviour of another fan in this incident who seems to be giving the camera man an earful. Personally think there's a case for a ban for him as well, irrespective of how long he's been supporting the club. What on earth had the cameraman done to deserve that. As the earlier post said, there was abuse dished out in the home game. Its the sort of thing that has to be nipped in the bud very quickly by the club, to show that they are on top of issues with fan behaviour, which unfortunately have been increasing as this season has gone on.

Mrs Warbouys:
Did you attend the game or are you just  looking at a video? I didn’t give the camera man abuse. I was having a back and forth with a supporter in the terrace behind the goal. It’s a football match, people get heated, the whole of the YouTube show is about a man getting cross at a football match and giving officials grief

Red Balloon:

--- Quote ---Think you can also call into question the behaviour of another fan in this incident who seems to be giving the camera man an earful. Personally think there's a case for a ban for him as well, irrespective of how long he's been supporting the club. 
--- End quote ---

My thoughts exactly!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version