Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lets attack Northwich, they are s*ite !!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lets attack Northwich, they are s*ite !!!  (Read 4640 times)

markecky

Re: Lets attack Northwich, they are s*ite !!!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »

I think GH has abandoned the 3-4-3 formation (all that attacking probably gave him a nosebleed). I expect a game of hoofball with the midfield to go missing again (at least we won't have Scotty or Aspinall playing there!)

Merry Christmas!

JT

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 02:45:31 PM »

I know Coburn has derby day experience but i don't see why Ralph shouldn't play.  I think he's done better than Coburn to be honest.

altyf

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

If we play 4-4-2 I genuinely believe we will be beaten. Since playing 4 at the back we have started to leak goals again, albeit against strong opposition (Crawley, Burton, Rushden). Smith McGregor and Young had a great understanding when we played 3-4-3 and that was why we were keeping so many clean sheets. With Densmore and Doughty playing as wing backs and with Danylyk just in front of the back 3, we were allowing Johnson, Little and Elam to have more freedom and the whole team seemed to be playing in their perfect position.

RocketDan

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »

i honestly think people are underestimating vics, they are sh*te blah blah blah

most of their defeats have come by the odd goal, its not like they are getting battered 4-0 or 4-1 alot.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 05:10:54 PM »

i honestly think people are underestimating vics, they are sh*te blah blah blah

most of their defeats have come by the odd goal, its not like they are getting battered 4-0 or 4-1 alot.
I think we are doing the same as before Southport when almost everybody thought  it would be a easy win for Alty.
They really should be beating teams like us

Jenga

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

Will be a tough game, very tough, If we play to our potential with 3-4-3 and play the attacking players like Elam we will win I am confident of that.

If we dont play to our potential we will lose.

In other words I believe we are the stronger team man for man but we MUST be on our game to win, as it is a fine line.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 08:11:38 PM »

I think GH has abandoned the 3-4-3 formation (all that attacking probably gave him a nosebleed). I expect a game of hoofball with the midfield to go missing again (at least we won't have Scotty or Aspinall playing there!)

Merry Christmas!

LOL! Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

If we play 4-4-2 I genuinely believe we will be beaten. Since playing 4 at the back we have started to leak goals again, albeit against strong opposition (Crawley, Burton, Rushden). Smith McGregor and Young had a great understanding when we played 3-4-3 and that was why we were keeping so many clean sheets. With Densmore and Doughty playing as wing backs and with Danylyk just in front of the back 3, we were allowing Johnson, Little and Elam to have more freedom and the whole team seemed to be playing in their perfect position.

What about 3-5-2 to keep the 3 in defence and get a bit more solidity in midfield?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lets attack Northwich, they are s*ite !!!