PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ENGLAND!
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: ENGLAND!  (Read 6222 times)

blackandwhitealty

ENGLAND!
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »

on this performance even Alty would get 3 points against them.... still 15 minutes to go!

Butty

Re: ENGLAND!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:06:42 PM »

Is it just me, or tonight did Davies look a bit like a bigger Chris Senior?

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:12:14 PM »

The more I see of Glen Johnson, the more he reminds me of Marc Joseph........

Butty

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »

Pacy, can't deliver a ball..... Are you sure that was Wright Phillips and not Carlos Logan?

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 08:07:24 AM »

What has the continued poor boring performances of the England team got to do with Alty?
Are our fans resolved to being in depression.
The only comparrison is that I hope Alty come out of our current depression and quickly.

joe

England
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 08:13:27 AM »

I'm glad i opted to watch Scotland v Spain instead! England are sh*te and always will be while there are so many foreigners in the Premier League. As soon as people realise that and stop dreaming that they're ever going to win anything the better!

fuertes

Re: England
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:28:05 AM »

I'm glad i opted to watch Scotland v Spain instead! England are sh*te and always will be while there are so many foreigners in the Premier League. As soon as people realise that and stop dreaming that they're ever going to win anything the better!

There are also loads of foreigners in La Liga. Spain aren't bad, are they?

England have been disappointing for a number of years for a wide variety of reasons. Not enough fully qualified coaches nationwide is a big problem. Too much preoccupation with winning at all costs from a young age rather than developing skills. Then comes the ludicrous amount of pressure heaped on the players/manager by the tabloid media before/during every major tournament.

Still, as a Northern Ireland fan I think I have the right to be most depressed today. After such a great start we've gone and buggered up against a weak team again. INFURIATING.

joe

England
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:47:34 AM »

I don't watch Spanish football but i'd be surprised if there were as many foreigners in La Liga as in the Premier League.

joe

England
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 08:48:46 AM »

Sorry that should've said sub standard foreigners.

markecky

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »

I just saw the Scotland goals and the fans seemed to be going totally mental!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 10:21:59 AM »

There are also loads of foreigners in La Liga. Spain aren't bad, are they?

England have been disappointing for a number of years for a wide variety of reasons. Not enough fully qualified coaches nationwide is a big problem. Too much preoccupation with winning at all costs from a young age rather than developing skills. Then comes the ludicrous amount of pressure heaped on the players/manager by the tabloid media before/during every major tournament.

Still, as a Northern Ireland fan I think I have the right to be most depressed today. After such a great start we've gone and buggered up against a weak team again. INFURIATING.

Aye, its full of Spaniards!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 10:32:33 AM »

I just saw the Scotland goals and the fans seemed to be going totally mental!

I saw that as well. Though it hurts to admit it, I wish the atmosphere at England games was half as good as at Scotland home games.
Come on Alty!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »

Sorry that should've said sub standard foreigners.

Premier League is only ONE OF the best leagues cos of Johnny Foreigner. England team comprises of average players who believe their own hype and are made to look good cos of said players. England haven't played as a team for years. Everyone tries to be a hero and it backfires. The sooner England fans realise this the eaisier it will be to accept substandard performances and not take it out on opposition fans or indeed the manager... That bugs me ... Only so many times a manager can be blamed before you realise its THE PLAYERS that are not good enough.

Rant about England and little Englanders over  ;)

Longman

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 08:48:06 PM »

England are sh*te so you opted to watch Scotland!!!???  :o

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »

Couldn't give a flying toss about the England team. Do the majority of the players care?  Pick up the money and then joke on. What is English anyway, we are all interbred from many sources.

England to me is white van man, flags billowing from house windows where no one actually contributes to "England", ignorance and bile. It's sh*t and it's embarrassing for a nation.

The best tournaments are when Engerlund are not or no longer in them.

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ENGLAND!