News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty Ladies Meet Sponsors

Author Topic: Alty Ladies Meet Sponsors  (Read 1930 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: November 26, 2014, 11:35:18 PM »

Altrincham Ladies have accepted an invitation by Randalls Jewellers, who kindly sponsor the team's training kit, to visit the store tomorrow evening helping them to publicise their links to the Club and also their Christmas Offers

A number of the Ladies players and Management will be at the Store on George Street from abround 7.00pm on Thursday November 27th if anyone wants to come down, meet the players or ask any questions about the Ladies Team

Alex

Re: Alty Ladies Meet Sponsors
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »

this got me thinking about the increasing profile of the womens game and how much prestige the recent bristol result brought to there club both male and female teams.

what would be the scope for the ladies team to play a fixture or two at Moss Lane? you could have a double header or something on one of our home fixtures, say a 12 noon kick off for the ladies  followed by the mens team at 3pm with your entry fee into the ground covering both games and having all the facilities open so that we can maximise revinue and really promote the ladies team.

Who knows with enough backing we could have a succesful ladies team compeating in the WSL (maybe even champions league). just a thought

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:33:01 PM »

I suspect it would be impractical to stage a double-header with a first team fixture due to there not being enough separate changing facilities.

No reason I can think of why they couldn't play fixtures at Moss Lane, though. In fact, didn't they play a game at Moss Lane during the beer festival this year?
Come on Alty!

Alex

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »

I suspect it would be impractical to stage a double-header with a first team fixture due to there not being enough separate changing facilities.

No reason I can think of why they couldn't play fixtures at Moss Lane, though. In fact, didn't they play a game at Moss Lane during the beer festival this year?

tbh i never considered the changing rooms, good point.

would be nice to see them play more games at moss lane though as it would make them feel more part of the club not saying they dont feel or are treated that way already just think it would improve the feeling.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team