PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gate Prices up by £4 and concessions abolished for new season
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gate Prices up by £4 and concessions abolished for new season  (Read 3436 times)

markecky

Well...some people on here started it.

baldrick

Re: Gate Prices up by £4 and concessions abolished for new season
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »

That should help fill the stadium

Longman

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:43:47 PM »

Concessions abolished?? 

Does that mean everyone will pay a standard price on the door?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 10:45:01 PM »

WOOOOOOSH

bighairedmike

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »

Do you seriously think the (community based) club would do this??

Good one ecky.

Us alty fans are a bit tetchy.

(Watch this be true now i have just said that)

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »

How dare you.

Hodgey

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »

Good I hate old people they walk really slow!

baldrick

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

And they smell of wee

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

on a serious point If this happened i think home attendance would drop to around 500.

markecky

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »

on a serious point If this happened i think home attendance would drop to around 500.

You are right..and if they put it up to £25 I reckon it would drop to 290

This forum is nuts today.

Hodgey

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 11:25:03 AM »

No one is putting up prices ! Eckys pulling our legs. I feel prices will be even more attractive than last year .... especially with season tickets!!!!

BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKETBUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »

No one is putting up prices ! Eckys pulling our legs. I feel prices will be even more attractive than last year .... especially with season tickets!!!!

BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKETBUY A SEASON TICKET BUY A SEASON TICKET

OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)OK! I was going to buy one anyway. There's no need to shout!  ::)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

markecky

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »

I reckon season ticket prices will and should go up a little. 

I hope that gate prices can be held even though it will make us the cheapest in the league.

We can't have all the bollocks on here of the last two days and not expect to increase income.

malcolm

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

Can the chap who stands under the gantry and wants a fight with everyone be charged double and cones put round him under H & S rules.

baldrick

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 12:58:03 PM »

I think putting the price up would be a mistake. Look at the amount of people who have posted on here asking how much is it to get in at Droylsden or Torquay etc. These people seem to make their decision on whether or not to go based on admission price. The price went up 20% last season. Another increase would be wrong, especially considering the quality of the team and complete lack of any ambition other than finishing 20th.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gate Prices up by £4 and concessions abolished for new season