PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The clear out begins! three players flirted already
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The clear out begins! three players flirted already  (Read 6629 times)

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
Re: The clear out begins! three players flirted already
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 10:34:19 PM »

so you will be there moss lane man ;) ;)

altyf

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

so you will be there moss lane man ;) ;)

I will yes.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

wehay !!!!!

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 10:54:40 PM »

I'm sure GH is taking on board all the fans queries at the moment and with the forum coming up, there is a chance to further let him know the fans concerns and a chance to get an idea of what to expect in the close season. I'm sure there are plans to make changes. The season finished 2 and a half weeks ago! So what if we havn't signed 4 players like Northwich. Whether you wanted Graham to stay or not, he has the ability to attract players to Moss Lane and it's important that he isn't rushed into signing players because we could end up with another Sedgemore or Whalley. Give him a chance to adress exactly what we need and have a look at what's available. Graham knows we need to strengthen up. He's already released three players and there could be another two in the near future. We seem to be getting worried about too many things at once. With the Halifax situation, Northwich signing players and what apparantly is a disastrous away kit, some fans seem to be getting over dramatic about things. Give the guy a chance to have a look at some players and decide who needs to go and who needs to stay. We aren't going to spend as much as Northwich this summer but lets see what happens...

completely agree with this, i think that we should wait and see what happens. I believe that we need a few more players in for the new season and see how we do, i honestly think that if we do that we will have a good chace of staying up. It's about finding the right players.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 12:23:43 AM »

Oh no, what are we going to do........Northwich / Torquay / Histon have just signed  a striker for £2k a week and and we've heard nothing from Moss Lane yet. I am really worried, the last season finished a good 2 weeks ago..................Calm down everyone !!!!!!

Hughesy, spot on with your comments (as is Jackies Swindells No 1)........some people eh. Yes next season will be the usual struggle, but I don't know why some people bother, because in their eyes we are already relegated next season. Please go on holiday for a few weeks, let the people who run the club, do just that and then let's take stock when the dust has settled.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »

Good luc k to all the players that are moving on,i would have liked to have seen more of Roca thought,it seems fast left wingers are not needed
Harold

Jezza

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »

The squad list as it stands now is worrying in the extreme.

We need at least two top quality players of the ilk that are being snapped up by Vics....we can pad the rest of the squad out later.

Roca was never given the chance to prove himself yet Joe had practically all season to convicne everyone he can't score goals...will he get another season?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The clear out begins! three players flirted already