Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What do people want to hear from the board?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do people want to hear from the board?  (Read 3744 times)

le bignose

Re: What do people want to hear from the board?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

can i just say alot of quality stuff being written on here and i hope alot is aired at the forum and our voices speak up!!

There is a clear trend that alot of Alty fans are of the same views and opinions, i just hope the majority of stuff being said on here can be discussed with the people who need to hear it.

If not i think Gaz Warrington is willing to take questions to the forum, as long as its a question with name, so peoples views/questions can be heard even if they cant attend. Its important the board feel whats being said on here!! And we speak as one!!!

Its a real chance to change this season from what already looks like a relegation battle, as we seem content thats the norm at the moment !! It has to change and go forward!! Staying up should simply mean a lease of life for all at the club and to take advantage of our situation!! Not discussing already our negativity before a balls being kicked! Bloody frightening if you ask me!!

Come on alty and COME ON THE BOARD!!!

bighairedmike

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 05:09:33 PM »

In the light of some of their antics last season, the Board have instructed the manager and his assistant to conduct themselves in a manner befitting of Altrincham FC.

Ok, but i was thinking of something positive?

I suppose this is positive for you  ;D

It needs to be said. GH's conduct of late has been downright embarrassing. But come to think it, nothing will be done about his behaviour because he is MR ALTRINCHAM. >:( >:(

Yaaaaaawn .....

So im taking it this is your voice of question come thursday at the Fans Forum then??? A chance to air your views face to face maybe ????

I find that quite unfair. Its not as though VofD has only just started spouting these things, it has been something he has said all along. And to a certain extent i agree with him. His conduct at times is embarrassing and it is something to be looked at. GG has also said that GH is Mr Altrincham so that sort of gives you a clue that, because they are mates, nothing is going to happen. It is sad when it gets to the point where you have to look at loyalties and where they leave people in positions at the club. There have been far too many incidents where GH has got involved in a verbal and when it has come down to it sometimes in a physical way as well.  >:(

altyf

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »

In the light of some of their antics last season, the Board have instructed the manager and his assistant to conduct themselves in a manner befitting of Altrincham FC.

Ok, but i was thinking of something positive?

I suppose this is positive for you  ;D

It needs to be said. GH's conduct of late has been downright embarrassing. But come to think it, nothing will be done about his behaviour because he is MR ALTRINCHAM. >:( >:(

Yaaaaaawn .....

So im taking it this is your voice of question come thursday at the Fans Forum then??? A chance to air your views face to face maybe ????

I find that quite unfair. Its not as though VofD has only just started spouting these things, it has been something he has said all along. And to a certain extent i agree with him. His conduct at times is embarrassing and it is something to be looked at. GG has also said that GH is Mr Altrincham so that sort of gives you a clue that, because they are mates, nothing is going to happen. It is sad when it gets to the point where you have to look at loyalties and where they leave people in positions at the club. There have been far too many incidents where GH has got involved in a verbal and when it has come down to it sometimes in a physical way as well.  >:(

Even Steve Bower calls him Mr Altrincham  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What do people want to hear from the board?