PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is this clown?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Who is this clown?  (Read 14468 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Who is this clown?
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2012, 10:13:39 PM »

On that point, if any of you live in Irvine East vote for Jennifer's Mum, aka Ruby Kirkwood and if any of you live in Ardrossan and Arran please vote for Hamilton, aka Jennifer's Dad, aka Nick Smith.

When we run the country it will be law for Alty to win!
Have you cleared this with Nick Clegg ?

Hamilton

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2012, 10:23:06 PM »

On that point, if any of you live in Irvine East vote for Jennifer's Mum, aka Ruby Kirkwood and if any of you live in Ardrossan and Arran please vote for Hamilton, aka Jennifer's Dad, aka Nick Smith.

When we run the country it will be law for Alty to win!
Have you cleared this with Nick Clegg ?

The LibDems believe in local decision making, so I am sure he will be fine if Ray Bowker et al in Trafford get a few more seats and make this decision.

Butty

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2012, 10:23:27 PM »

Nope, it doesn't interest me, but I do expect to see people fit for purpose in senior football, the ref was abysmal on Saturday, and his assistant on the popular side was never up with play. Yours Is a nonsense argument.And your merging to subjects. Just because a ref failed to see Stuart Coburn palm a ball around the post when he was stood ten yards away doesn't mean I'm going to start a ref's course. It's like you saying David Cameron is an idiot and me saying, you should be running for PM...

Running for PM is a bit too far, but a few Saturday afternoons reffing may teach you a lesson or two- i.e it's not as easy as it looks.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »

Nope, it doesn't interest me, but I do expect to see people fit for purpose in senior football, the ref was abysmal on Saturday, and his assistant on the popular side was never up with play. Yours Is a nonsense argument.And your merging to subjects. Just because a ref failed to see Stuart Coburn palm a ball around the post when he was stood ten yards away doesn't mean I'm going to start a ref's course. It's like you saying David Cameron is an idiot and me saying, you should be running for PM...

Running for PM is a bit too far, but a few Saturday afternoons reffing may teach you a lesson or two- i.e it's not as easy as it looks.

Hear Hear

markecky

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2012, 11:40:56 PM »

I always say that before critisicing someone you should trying running a mile in their shoes.

That way if they didn't like it, you'd be a mile away and you'd have their shoes.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2012, 06:33:07 AM »

I've never said its easy, but I've also never pretended I can do it, or been fast tracked through the levels via a quota system.You pay to watch football at this level, and The officials should reflect that.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »

I've never said its easy, but I've also never pretended I can do it, or been fast tracked through the levels via a quota system.You pay to watch football at this level, and The officials should reflect that.
Then shouldn't the referees get paid as much as the players they are refing?
They really should be beating teams like us

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2012, 08:17:24 AM »

Sounds fair enough to me

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2012, 09:07:01 AM »

Pete

If you are suggesting that Ms Walker has been fast tracked via a quota system then you are wrong. There are many many things I am not in a position to speak about with any authority but I do know about the promotion process for Referees

fuertes

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »

Pete

If you are suggesting that Ms Walker has been fast tracked via a quota system then you are wrong. There are many many things I am not in a position to speak about with any authority but I do know about the promotion process for Referees

Of course it's true. It's in The Daily Mail. And when they've finished their stint as a referee they automatically get parachuted into a job as Diversity Co-ordinator for a city council.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »

According to the Chester supporters on Devachat. Natalie Walker has produced the best refereeing performance in any Chester game this season. She is well respected as  a referee in Chester.
They really should be beating teams like us
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is this clown?