News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket allocation suggestion

Author Topic: Ticket allocation suggestion  (Read 1287 times)

baldrick

« on: October 28, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »

I have an idea. First we need to know what the capacity will be, as it will probably be reduced to maybe 5,000. Then deduct the Millwall allocation of about 1,200 and sell the Altrincham allocation of 3,800 like this

Non season ticket holders who have previously been season ticket holders or have booked away travel on the coach or have some other checkable proof of a purchase from the club are invited to register for tickets at a maximum of 2 each (possibly more depending on the numbers) Staff are also included

For the first two days tickets are only available to season ticket holders.They can buy a maximum of 5 each
For the next two days anyone who has registered as above can collect their tickets
After that any remaining tickets go on general sale but can only be bought in person from the club on production of proof of address. The club reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone suspicious. A record is kept of all sales so if there are any problems the club will know who bought the tickets used by troublemakers.

I think season ticket holders must be given an advantage as this will encourage more sales next season

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket allocation suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 09:30:12 PM »

You forgot one thing most of the people who work at the club during the week have normal duties to carry out so to make your idea work the club would have to have a few volunteers, I will be offering my services tomorrow
@AltyDaz

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket allocation suggestion
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »

@AltyDaz
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team