PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wonderful news
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Wonderful news  (Read 17643 times)

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wonderful news
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2013, 09:23:31 PM »

What a fantastic development for the club, should be a big boost to future revenue streams, well done all involved!
Does anyone know if there is still going to be a small terrace in front of the new building?

Also looking at the photos I doubt it will look like that when it’s done at least I hope not! (Outside looks fine)
I would tinker it to look like the family stand with a small roof over the new terrace giving that side of the ground  a bit of symmetry.

If you come down on saturday and see the full plans you will get a far better idea. These two little images are quite condensed and arent very flattering. There is cover over the new terracing. The scheme includes other things as well not mentioned so far in the brief press release so come on down on saturday folks  ;) ;D
I will be there Ian!!!! :)

Damn ! Can't make it on Saturday as I'm away in North Wales, but glad to read that The Flaggers will be undercover.

Will the new terracing have under floor heating ?

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »

Great work and it should help push the club forward, i hope, but for the money surely we can havea  better design! Looks like a grey shoe box! Should mirror the other smaller stand! We need funding to repair main stand, sponsor boards, holes in stands etc! Will some be put towards these things?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2013, 10:03:04 PM »

Hey Pukka, I don't suppose you could bring along the old plans from the 90s if you've still got them, me and Hughesy were talking about them the other day, be interesting just to see them.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »

Great work and it should help push the club forward, i hope, but for the money surely we can havea  better design! Looks like a grey shoe box! Should mirror the other smaller stand! We need funding to repair main stand, sponsor boards, holes in stands etc! Will some be put towards these things?

You need to see the proper plans to make informed comments, what you have seen are just very basic images, come down saturday to see the rest of the scheme.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2013, 10:04:08 PM »

Hey Pukka, I don't suppose you could bring along the old plans from the 90s if you've still got them, me and Hughesy were talking about them the other day, be interesting just to see them.

Will do.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2013, 10:05:44 PM »

Only if you sell at least £50 per goal next season M8.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2013, 10:12:15 PM »

What a fantastic development for the club, should be a big boost to future revenue streams, well done all involved!
Does anyone know if there is still going to be a small terrace in front of the new building?

Also looking at the photos I doubt it will look like that when it’s done at least I hope not! (Outside looks fine)
I would tinker it to look like the family stand with a small roof over the new terrace giving that side of the ground  a bit of symmetry.

If you come down on saturday and see the full plans you will get a far better idea. These two little images are quite condensed and arent very flattering. There is cover over the new terracing. The scheme includes other things as well not mentioned so far in the brief press release so come on down on saturday folks  ;) ;D
I will be there Ian!!!! :)

Damn ! Can't make it on Saturday as I'm away in North Wales, but glad to read that The Flaggers will be undercover.

He He He
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wonderful news