Poll

have you a clue?

stay in the park
- 0 (0%)
have you a clue
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: not a lot off fans have a clue about manager  (Read 6193 times)

ben38

not a lot off fans have a clue about manager
« on: September 22, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

I have been watching altrincham for 20 years now and i see people who are about 16 shouting 'HEATHCOTE OUT' do me a favour kids stay in the park and drink some cider. you havent a clue about football. i was not a great fan of graham about 3 seasons ago but i have never seen in my life a manager love his club like he does and the amount of work he does for individuals to throw it back in his face by shouting 'HEATHCOTE OUT'.  why cant you get it into your heads and deal with it that most of the fans and the board want him here where he belongs.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: not a lot off fans have a clue about manager
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »

I have been watching altrincham for 20 years now and i see people who are about 16 shouting 'HEATHCOTE OUT' do me a favour kids stay in the park and drink some cider. you havent a clue about football. i was not a great fan of graham about 3 seasons ago but i have never seen in my life a manager love his club like he does and the amount of work he does for individuals to throw it back in his face by shouting 'HEATHCOTE OUT'.  why cant you get it into your heads and deal with it that most of the fans and the board want him here where he belongs.

Judging from the posts on here I think it is only a small minority who still  want him as manager

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »

Don't feed the trolls.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 01:40:33 PM »

surely a wind up....1/10

ben38

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »

Judging from the posts on here I think it is only a small minority who still  want him as manager
so what do you think a new manager could do what he cant

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »

Not abuse fans. im not condoning those who shouted Heathcote out,  but he shouldnt have responded

ben38

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »

Not abuse fans. im not condoning those who shouted Heathcote out,  but he shouldnt have responded
i agree with what and i think he didnt do him self any favours by doin that and i think he will see that. but i think he didnt deserve it.
i think a lot of fans need to get it into there heads that he is stayin and we need to all work together to give the players and graham a bit of a boost to climb up the table

Jezza

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »

Playing the right formation, players in their true positions and tactics will give us a boost up the table.

As fans we have cheered on a side that has repeatedly been in the relegation places for 3 years.

Odd argument, first it's the players, then it's the fans......when does a manager get into the equation? and if it's so not the managers fault why have one at all?

Unfortunatly while the 'cote stays the number of fans at games boosting the lads on will diminish.

Oh and you say he'll realise his mistake...not the first time I fear....so he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Still believe this is a wind up though by a rival fan.

ben38

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »

Playing the right formation, players in their true positions and tactics will give us a boost up the table.

As fans we have cheered on a side that has repeatedly been in the relegation places for 3 years.

Odd argument, first it's the players, then it's the fans......when does a manager get into the equation? and if it's so not the managers fault why have one at all?

Unfortunatly while the 'cote stays the number of fans at games boosting the lads on will diminish.

Oh and you say he'll realise his mistake...not the first time I fear....so he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

do me a favour stay at home tomorrow night by yourself. what a n#b

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 02:07:29 PM »

That's the attitude.

Alty365

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

Be careful! If you maintain this level of intelligence in your responses you might just end up managing the team.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

So you weren't a fan of his just after he got us promoted, but after 3 successive 'relegations' you are NOW a fan?  ::)

Jezza

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »

Be careful! If you maintain this level of intelligence in your responses you might just end up managing the team.

Just seen a response on the mansfield thread which suggests there is a difficulty in maintaining even that level of intelligence....he may be overqualified!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:15:40 PM by Jezza »

Alex

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »

really? so on a fourm which has 1052 members, of which only 40 are regular posters  that then makes the majority of the fans? if you look at the threads about GH leaving they all have the same names posting in them over and over again. just because you shout the loudest doesn't make you a majority. i didn't see the entire ground sat down in the second half after we scored.

ben38

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »

really? so on a fourm which has 1052 members, of which only 40 are regular posters  that then makes the majority of the fans? if you look at the threads about GH leaving they all have the same names posting in them over and over again. just because you shout the loudest doesn't make you a majority. i didn't see the entire ground sat down in the second half after we scored.
another nob with no girlfriend. big man 
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 not a lot off fans have a clue about manager