PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brackley Facilites and ground in general
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Brackley Facilites and ground in general  (Read 8063 times)

Jimmy

Re: Brackley Facilites and ground in general
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 11:27:09 PM »

The season good Yes great no I for one couldn't give a flying f**k about the poor ground I'm amazed so many are botherd

robins1978

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 03:01:55 PM »

The season good Yes great no I for one couldn't give a flying f**k about the poor ground I'm amazed so many are botherd
Then you must be one of the 25% then Jimmy! It doesnt so much bother me that they have a poor ground and facilities just that it was so noticeable thought worth a mention and others feel same, but obviously not everyone !  :)

JDN

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 06:28:52 PM »

I not arsed either

Let's just wish the better team well and move on

Or we the Luton/Wrexham of the BSN now?

roytonmike

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 06:36:10 PM »

I really do wish people would let this rest, as it's sounding like sour grapes. Brackley may have a United Counties League ground but they have reached the play-off final on playing merit and the facility must have passed inspection in order for them to take a place in those play-offs. My sympathies are with the residents of Churchill Way (the road leading to the ground): if the club is promoted they will be in for a pretty rude awakening come August. What will be will be ...

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 06:47:12 PM »

I really do wish people would let this rest, as it's sounding like sour grapes. Brackley may have a United Counties League ground but they have reached the play-off final on playing merit and the facility must have passed inspection in order for them to take a place in those play-offs. My sympathies are with the residents of Churchill Way (the road leading to the ground): if the club is promoted they will be in for a pretty rude awakening come August. What will be will be ...
they may even have to buy curtains hee hee
ParkINson's red and white army

JDN

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 07:25:39 PM »

Spot on

Jimmy

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 07:44:31 PM »

I thought the pub with a truck as a beer garden and help yourself mixers in fridge had great facilities

robins1978

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »

What are we not letting rest? There is nothing to let rest. This post has NOTHING to do with the result in the 2nd Leg nor was it intended to suggest that the poor facilities  played part in our loss. I was just stating what i considered as a fact that it was a poor ground. By the way in case theres any confusion - I DO NOT CONSIDER THIS POST TO BE GIVING REASON WHY WE LOST THE 2nd LEG ! Clear Now ??

JDN

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 08:08:24 PM »

Move on robins1978

Jimmy

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 08:16:21 PM »

If we played to our potential and won this thread wouldn't have started

robins1978

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 08:19:27 PM »

Move on robins1978
move on to what? If people misunderstand a post i have started is it not only fair to them I make clear my intentions for that post to be started. If people are not interested in certain posts why bother replying to them. Have a nice summer everyone. See you July for the friendlies!

robins1978

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 08:23:01 PM »

If we played to our potential and won this thread wouldn't have started
Very possibly Jimmy. I wasnt impressed by their ground and may have posted it anyway. Have a good summer mate - See you in July at the friendlies!

Jimmy

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »

Not one for friendlies mate but catch you soon

robins1978

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »

:)

taxi Phil

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 09:00:24 PM »

I trust you WILL make an exception should we pop up to Shildon......
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brackley Facilites and ground in general