News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message from Bishop's Stortford

Author Topic: Message from Bishop's Stortford  (Read 989 times)

GrahameRowley

« on: February 20, 2012, 09:35:38 PM »

25th FEBRUARY 2012 15.00 BISHOP'S STORTFORD Vs ALTRINCHAM FC

Bishop's Stortford FC Supporters Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all supporters of ALTRINCHAM FC

The ground is located just off the M11 Junction 8 - Post Code CM23 5RG - More detail can be found on our web site bsfc.co.uk/club/directions

There is ample car parking at the ground and we have two covered stands and covered terracing behind both goals.

There are facilities for supporters with disabilities at Woodside Park including an exclusive covered section that also accommodates friends and helpers - If you have any special requirements please telephone the Club on 01279 306456 prior to your visit.

The club bar is open for both sets of supporters from 12.30 - There is a Guest Bitter - There is a satellite TV in the bar showing Live Premier League football.

Admission Prices - - Adults £12 - Concessions £7 - Students [With Id] £6 - Under 16s £5 - Accompanied Under 12s Free.

Programme £2

The club shop is open from 2 p.m. and offers a selection of enamel badges, scarves and other merchandise as well as a huge selection of league and non league programmes.

BSFC SUPPORTERS CLUB WISH ALL SUPPORTERS TRAVELLING TO WOODSIDE PARK A SAFE AND TROUBLE FREE JOURNEY.

Kind Regards

Ken Cooper

bumble

Re: Message from Bishop's Stortford
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »

8:4O start on saturday..... strangely looking forward to a trip darrrn sarfff

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »

How typical is it that I'm going to be up north this weekend when we're actually playing a game near where I live! Just my luck....   :(
Come on Alty!

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 10:19:27 PM »

Same for me, this was one of the first ones I looked out for when the fixtures came out and now I am at a wedding in Altrincham on Saturday afternoon instead. Still, the annual Cambridge ale session the following Saturday to make up for it.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team