News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I had a dream last night...

Author Topic: I had a dream last night...  (Read 1272 times)

markecky

« on: April 21, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

It was very odd...

I got taken in a car from my house to the middle of some countryside. The place was like a lunar landscape, all dusty and not many people about when we arrived.  We went in what was like a clubhouse thing and played 80's pub games like table football and stuff.

I seem to remember some sort of indoor BBQ filling the place with smoke.

Then I went onto the ground to find that it was half shut! Imagine that..shutting half the ground because you don't have enough stewards.

We were forced to stand in the middle of a load of yokels, each of whom had some sort of defficiency and believed they were comedians.

In the dream one of the STOOwaaards talked to me for the whole first f**kin half about Fleetwood, Dubai and how well they had done considering their "problems".  Despite my loud comments of "its going to be a long night" he would not stop talking, and had no concept of sarcasm or irony.

The game kicked off and Alty were playing well, Nicky Clee was taking the piss completely and it was pretty even.

Half time came after that I think.

Then Ryan Brown let the ball go over his head, their guy buried it and the ref awarded four goals for it!

The comedians got louder, the stewards got louder..the night got worse and worse.

Then Alty carried on attacking as they had in the first half, had another five chances, one kicked off the line and then scored.

Then we went home, stopping at a deserted services that was like something on Route 66 despite being Franklin

Before I knew it I was back in work..

How odd....lets hope it doesn't come true when we play Salisbury on Thursday.

jimmyhank

Re: I had a dream last night...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »

Sounds more like a nightmare.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »

I had a similar one once where we were 3-0 up at salisbury and then...

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »

I've warned people on this forum before of what can happen if you eat cheese late at night. Oh sorry Ecky, heard you wrong - CHEESED OFF !

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 08:39:08 PM »

Whooah, totally weird I had almost the exact same dream.

Mine was weirder though, I dreamt that when I got there a local chatted to me about where I'd come from and how long it had taken me to get there. When I explained that Altrincham was in Cheshire and about 10 miles south of Manchester he asked me who I followed, was it Man Utd or Man CIty.

Yes, thinking back I'm sure that's what he actually asked me, obviously I'm not making it up because you just couldn't.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:21:23 PM by Ballers »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team