PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 League recommend no Season tickets
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: League recommend no Season tickets  (Read 13131 times)

altering um

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: League recommend no Season tickets
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2020, 10:27:34 PM »

We've been operating at less than 20% capacity for a heck of a while. Even before the increased rating it has been rare for our average gate to be more than that (I. E. Over 1200 odd). The new rating means that now rises to over 1500? So no away fans perhaps and we'd be fine.

Good point. Admit I hadn't thought of it that way So, if 20% means anyone who wants to go the match can do so then great, let's go...

re away fans.  We are in the Greater Manchester special measures zone so no bugger from elsewhere can come anyway. Only County would be able to bring fans.

(I'm aware of the contradiction between the above two statements. One is daft).

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »

We've been operating at less than 20% capacity for a heck of a while. Even before the increased rating it has been rare for our average gate to be more than that (I. E. Over 1200 odd). The new rating means that now rises to over 1500? So no away fans perhaps and we'd be fine.

Good point. Admit I hadn't thought of it that way So, if 20% means anyone who wants to go the match can do so then great, let's go...

re away fans.  We are in the Greater Manchester special measures zone so no bugger from elsewhere can come anyway. Only County would be able to bring fans.

(I'm aware of the contradiction between the above two statements. One is daft).

At present...
Move on to the start of the season and, frankly, nobody knows who or where will have restrictions.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2020, 08:36:28 PM »

daily c.v. deaths under 10/day average for the last 7 days, and if current trends continue, it will be frankly farsical if these restrictions are not eased by October 3rd. Here's hoping...

Admittedly, Stockport, Wrexham etc. later in the season might mean some midweek trips down South early doors, but hey, you can't have everything. A restricted capacity against Stockport might mean 50 or more off our average attendance for the season just from that one match, especially if they're going well again.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 08:41:59 PM by Hugh »

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »

daily c.v. deaths under 10/day average for the last 7 days, and if current trends continue, it will be frankly farsical if these restrictions are not eased by October 3rd. Here's hoping...

Admittedly, Stockport, Wrexham etc. later in the season might mean some midweek trips down South early doors, but hey, you can't have everything. A restricted capacity against Stockport might mean 50 or more off our average attendance for the season just from that one match, especially if they're going well again.

Just so long as we don't get as paranoid as New Zealand!

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2020, 09:32:25 PM »

And then there's Melbourne... It's quite frightening some of the stuff that's happening. If we don't stand up for our rights I fear we could lose some of them for the longterm.

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2020, 10:06:26 PM »

And then there's Melbourne... It's quite frightening some of the stuff that's happening. If we don't stand up for our rights I fear we could lose some of them for the longterm.

Nah. We'll have increased responsibilities. How many used to wash hands before going out?  Small stuff. Important stuff.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2020, 10:19:46 PM »

Nah. We'll have increased responsibilities. How many used to wash hands before going out?  Small stuff. Important stuff.

Do you mean there are people who didn't?

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2020, 06:24:29 AM »

Do you mean there are people who didn't?

Yup.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 League recommend no Season tickets