News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Robbie Wiiliams opens his account...

Author Topic: Robbie Wiiliams opens his account...  (Read 2473 times)

Nonleaguer

« on: July 06, 2011, 07:56:54 PM »

Decided to take in the Rocester FC v AFC Telford match last night. Robbie Williams played the second half and nicked a goal for the Bucks. The Rocester side were poor and AFC Telford duly put them to the sword with the final score 0-9.

Telford trialist winger Jordan Johnson (ex Newcastle Town) also scored a reasonable goal in the first half.

Overall a pleasant evening well worth a fiver!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Robbie Wiiliams opens his account...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 08:18:07 PM »

I cant wait for our friendlies to start,then we can talk about some players that have showed some character and personal responsibilty to do the right thing.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »

I cant wait for our friendlies to start,then we can talk about some players that have showed some character and personal responsibilty to do the right thing.

Eh? Whilst he was pretty sh*t last season Robbie always gave 100% and interacted with the fans...and had every right to want to continue playing BSP football...

What's so irresponsible about him?
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 08:43:02 PM »

Those that were in part responsible for our relegation and offered terms should have stayed and tried to bounce straight back.I appreciate he wants to carry playing bsp football,however i want to carry on watching bsp football,but havent got a choice in the matter have I?.Its not rounding on one player,but anyone offered terms that jumped ship should be forgot about,as quickly as they forgot about us (about 4 weeks)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 09:27:29 PM »

Absolutely spot on. Lets see if the others can step up to the mark, one individual in particular. I expect the new regime will be more forceful than previous as there is no direct connection with the original signing. If he turns up fit and strong then great, otherwise its down to Mr Sinnott.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:31:11 PM »

Altough its early days I'm surprised smith hasn't signed for anyone yet

Butty

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 10:14:22 PM »

Those that were in part responsible for our relegation and offered terms should have stayed and tried to bounce straight back.I appreciate he wants to carry playing bsp football,however i want to carry on watching bsp football,but havent got a choice in the matter have I?.Its not rounding on one player,but anyone offered terms that jumped ship should be forgot about,as quickly as they forgot about us (about 4 weeks)

Yet more rubbish- look at it from his perspective- playing in a higher division and probably earning more, hes not exactly Mr Altrincham so why should he be forced to play for us? And, if, as people have been saying he's been useless, why do you even care anyway?

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »

Well maybe I'll agree to disagree with some of the posts on here.

Hope he does well for them!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »

Yet more rubbish- look at it from his perspective- playing in a higher division and probably earning more, hes not exactly Mr Altrincham so why should he be forced to play for us? And, if, as people have been saying he's been useless, why do you even care anyway?

I dont care, ive said that above,what next a full indepth look at robbies away game at edgely park?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team