* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team

Author Topic: 205  (Read 3194 times)

Steve-o

« on: May 26, 2011, 06:27:45 PM »

Bargain for a season ticket, get yourself down to Moss Lane and get it bought!!!!!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: 205
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »

One of the best Peugeots ever.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »

Bargain for a season ticket, get yourself down to Moss Lane and get it bought!!!!!

Bargain for a BSN season ticket  :D

RocketDan

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »

Really?

I don't think's that appealing, would have been nice if they could have kept it under £200 - maybe it's more psychological, but being over £200 looks expensive.

here is a selection of other teams chosen at random.

Corby £199
Gainsborough £190
Halifax  £189
Solihull Moors £170
Hyde £160

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:27:42 PM by RocketDan »

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:40:20 PM »

but for 205 you get to see Twiss put double the effort in next season.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 11:41:02 PM »

Does it really make that much difference? Even if you take Hyde at 160 that's only 45 difference over a whole season for a team you would expect to be more likely to be challenging for things (and no, I'm certainly not counting any BSN chickens as I remember the first time we went down only too well).
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

markecky

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »

The team that comes down is always the most expensive.

For me there was no benefit it cutting season ticket prices or the admission prices...it simply lowers the playing budget.

And if someone tells me about how I can watch Sky/PremierLeague/Dave Whelan subsidised Wigan for 35p a match again I'll scream.

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 12:34:15 AM »

The team that comes down is always the most expensive.

For me there was no benefit it cutting season ticket prices or the admission prices...it simply lowers the playing budget.

And if someone tells me about how I can watch Sky/PremierLeague/Dave Whelan subsidised Wigan for 35p a match again I'll scream.

Seems fair.

Could be worse, we could be QPR fans. "Just found out we'll be getting a huge influx of TV money next season. Ergo, let's ramp up ticket prices for the fans. That seems both fair and justifiable"  ::)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 01:29:50 AM »

Really?

I don't think's that appealing, would have been nice if they could have kept it under £200 - maybe it's more psychological, but being over £200 looks expensive.

here is a selection of other teams chosen at random.

Corby £199
Gainsborough £190
Halifax  £189
Solihull Moors £170
Hyde £160

Not chosen at random though are they ?........they have been chosen on purpose to show that they are cheaper than Altrincham FC  in order to make the (valid) point that our ticket prices are probably on the high side for this division.

The teams relegated will always be dearer.......fact of life
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:02:06 AM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

bigcol

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:21 AM »

£205 gets you 5 games at QPR!

Owed by two of the richest men in the country - no-one expects them to run their club at a loss but 40% hike? Bizarre.

Knowing our friends from London they'll probably pay it too.

Narcissist

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »

Its an alty season ticket, of course its a good deal.

It is a bargain because its cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for every match.

If you dont find it good value pay on the gate every week and pay more over a season.

If we get promoted, which is feasible, 205 quid, for our most successful season in a few years will seem bargain of the century!

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »

Its an alty season ticket, of course its a good deal.

It is a bargain because its cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for every match.

If you dont find it good value pay on the gate every week and pay more over a season.

If we get promoted, which is feasible, 205 quid, for our most successful season in a few years will seem bargain of the century!
26 matches (including 5 friendlies) at less than £8 a shot....................no-brainer.

Steve-o

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »

Enjoy yourself at corby and with the £6 in your pocket enjoy a pint, program and pie

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »

and when you do go down to renew your season ticket make sure you fill in a Goal Rush form to pledge a sum for every goal scored by Altrincham next season.

Remember the more you pledge the more chance you have in winning in the draw for match tickets, the signed shirt and matchball at the end of the season.

....... and IF (big if !!) Altrincham score 100 goals next season, then you could win a free season ticket for 2012-13

We need to reach £30.00 per goal so keep those pledges coming in
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team