News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weekend plans for Weymouth

Author Topic: Weekend plans for Weymouth  (Read 2719 times)

Longman

« on: April 20, 2008, 02:01:57 PM »

What's everyones plans for next weekend then?

Me and my mate are driving down Friday afternoon, dumping our bags at the B & B then hitting Weymouth on the lash Friday night, wake up saturday, throw down a full english then proceeding on an all dayer and watching the United Chelsea game (probably in the Dorothy Inn which is a good sports bar apparently) then going the game singing our lungs out, then hopefully having a momentously joyous night round Weymouth on the sauce.

COME ON ALTY.

Alex

Re: Weekend plans for Weymouth
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 08:35:36 AM »

4 of us will be hitting the town on friday and go in search of some of the clubs the weymouth fan posted in the other threads, then saturday watch utd vs chelsea in the dorethy (we're staying there so why not) then watch the mighty robins pull off the greatest of great escapes then hit the town celebrating with the weymouth fans that our result ment that the green slime will be off to barrow and hyde next year  ;D then sunday me and dave will try and glass each other as we watch the old firm game followed by another pub crawl then home on monday.

baldrick

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »

It's Finn McCouls for me on Friday then i might join you in the Dorothy for the United game. If i am still standing on Sunday i will be watching Rangers win the league then off to the beach for some seaside sweets and doughnuts.

James Black

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »

Come on alty meeting the lads in weymouth town centre then going to watch united win the league off to the wessex stadium to sing my heart out for the boys then rest me voice and get some beer down me neck come on boys.

Is Rangers v celtic Sunday if so my weekend is sorted?

markecky

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »

Any news on your no show for the Ebbsfleet coach?

James Black

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »

yeh sorry mate told tom yesterday spoke to him last sunday that i couldn't make it due to work forgot to ring club sorry mate :-[

Longman

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »

4 of us will be hitting the town on friday and go in search of some of the clubs the weymouth fan posted in the other threads, then saturday watch utd vs chelsea in the dorethy (we're staying there so why not) then watch the mighty robins pull off the greatest of great escapes then hit the town celebrating with the weymouth fans that our result ment that the green slime will be off to barrow and hyde next year  ;D then sunday me and dave will try and glass each other as we watch the old firm game followed by another pub crawl then home on monday.

How much is it costing you to stay at the Dorothy mate?  Apparently there are a couple of 24 hour bars / clubs in Weymouth, there is a very real possibility that I won't even go back to our B & B and just go right through the full 48 hours!!

Alex

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 12:26:43 PM »

it's costing us £30 per night per person

pyemantv wfc

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »

Dorothys is still 24hours at the moment for the next few weeks, so you chaps staying their will have a great time  ;D. Usually a live band until 2/3am as well.

Us terras will look out for you around the town.

tonybrads

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 03:42:14 PM »

my lot will arrive in weymouth on friday around 15.15hrs. will probably start off in dorothys in the evening first

tonybrads

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »

just hope not to many leeds fans around lol
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team