PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Denham
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chris Denham  (Read 5424 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Chris Denham
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 10:31:32 PM »

Denham is the most hard working player on the team and offers so much, its a shame about the lazy git playing alongside him

If by lazy git you mean James McCarthy I can't agree with you on that. He puts a good shift in for us.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 10:34:00 PM »

Jame McCarthy isnt up to the standard we need but he gives his all and runs and runs?

The Undertaker

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »

james looked tired after 15 mins, to be fair to him he worked hard in the second half but for most of the first he did not work hard enough and did not work as hard as Denham  :-\

andrewflynn

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »

james looked tired after 15 mins, to be fair to him he worked hard in the second half but for most of the first he did not work hard enough and did not work as hard as Denham  :-\

Still, not a 'lazy git' by any stretch of the imagination..

VofD

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »

Jame McCarthy isnt up to the standard we need but he gives his all and runs and runs?

Mark,
It's not running we need but GOALS,GOALS and James is not just good enough for this league. A typical Cote panic sighning.I hope Ken can see that.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »

I thought Chris and jimmy both had good games today....had a good argument with my brother about jimmy and chris but we decided to agree we were both wrong after Jimmy's sublime pass to chris and chris's run and finish for the first.

Great to see we are keeping one up front on the half way line when we are defending a corner isn't it?
#

Good spot - I noticed that on Tuesday.

markecky

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 11:16:04 PM »

Mark,
It's not running we need but GOALS,GOALS and James is not just good enough for this league. A typical Cote panic sighning.I hope Ken can see that.

I said he wasnt up to the standard we need.  I was making the point that he may be poor but he isnt lazy.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Denham