News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC WhatsApp Trial

Author Topic: Altrincham FC WhatsApp Trial  (Read 2917 times)

AFC SLO

« on: September 05, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »

All,

We are looking at running a service by WhatsApp as a way of getting Altrincham FC news to you faster than we are currently able.

In the long term, this may be a feature that runs in a similar way that clubcall used to, with interviews, club news, messages from the board etc all being sent to you via a message.

We are going to trial the software, and tonight's game would be a good way to do it, probably just running as an update service this evening.

All you need to have is a mobile phone with the WhatsApp messenger app installed.

If you are interested in taking part then send me a personal message on here or email myself at AltrinchamFCSLO@gmail.com

Thanks, Mike.

AFC SLO

Re: Altrincham FC WhatsApp Trial
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:42:52 PM »

Thanks all for such a swift response.

As this is just a trial we are keeping the sample size very small. I've already had interest from 12 people, so I am now going to stop sending the instructions for it.

If tonight is a success, then we should be able to roll this service out to a wider group over the next few weeks.

Any feedback is always welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

Mike.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 01:10:06 PM »

Thanks all for such a swift response.

As this is just a trial we are keeping the sample size very small. I've already had interest from 12 people, so I am now going to stop sending the instructions for it.

If tonight is a success, then we should be able to roll this service out to a wider group over the next few weeks.

Any feedback is always welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

Mike.

Clique

AFC SLO

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 11:59:53 AM »

All,

We are looking at expanding the WhatsApp trial by another 10-15 people as Tuesday nights trial was successful.

If today's coverage is a success we will hopefully be able to roll this out permanently next week, subject to board approval.

To get involved email me on the above address or send myself a direct message on here.

Thanks, Mike.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team