Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How many games will GH actually get to see?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How many games will GH actually get to see?  (Read 4954 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: How many games will GH actually get to see?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »

If I buy a new house on the Chequers car park, Graham can come and watch the game from my bathroom window and stay in communicado with GB via two-way radio. In fact he could shout instructions from there anyway (at risk of receiving abuse from the away support though)....................now what are the Conference Board going to do about that !!!

Seriously though, I support this move by the Conf, but as others have already said how will they actively enforce it. In fact it is good to see the Conf getting tough in a number of areas.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »

I suspect that it will fall within the remit of the fourth official to ensure that any Manageror whoever does leave the area where play is visible.

I also suspect that any Club or manager attempting to circumvent this new 'rule' will be subject to stringent penalties from the Conference

bigcol

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 08:50:23 AM »

If GH is worried, imagine that idiot Evans from Crawley?  I bet he'll have a special chair installed in his liar complete with Austin Powers-style eject buttons to action substitutes.

Longman

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

If I buy a new house on the Chequers car park, Graham can come and watch the game from my bathroom window and stay in communicado with GB via two-way radio. In fact he could shout instructions from there anyway (at risk of receiving abuse from the away support though)....................now what are the Conference Board going to do about that !!!

Seriously though, I support this move by the Conf, but as others have already said how will they actively enforce it. In fact it is good to see the Conf getting tough in a number of areas.

Ha ha imagine that, Heathcote's head popping out of one of the windows.  ;D

Butty

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 11:08:36 AM »

They might send the managers back into their dressing rooms, could be a way around it.

Jenga

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 01:04:17 PM »

They might send the managers back into their dressing rooms, could be a way around it.

Wow imagine that, revolutionary  ;D

Stockportalty

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »

If GH is worried, imagine that idiot Evans from Crawley?  I bet he'll have a special chair installed in his liar complete with Austin Powers-style eject buttons to action substitutes.

He will still be heard if he can't be seen, I can guarentee that, are they going to build him a new sound proofed room for home matches.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How many games will GH actually get to see?