PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...  (Read 4708 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 10:08:25 AM »

John Terry and his entire family (his mother is a shoplifter isn't she?) are disgusting, horrid human beings. They're a waste of skin. What the f**k do they contribute to the United Kingdom? f**k all.

Whilst you're general opinions on the Terry family are quite corect, I don't think you can say they contribute 'f**k all' to the United Kingdom. John Terry has probably already contributed more in tax revenues than I ever will and he's represented his country at football many times, captaining them as well.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »

John Terry and his entire family (his mother is a shoplifter isn't she?) are disgusting, horrid human beings. They're a waste of skin. What the f**k do they contribute to the United Kingdom? f**k all.

Whilst you're general opinions on the Terry family are quite corect, I don't think you can say they contribute 'f**k all' to the United Kingdom. John Terry has probably already contributed more in tax revenues than I ever will and he's represented his country at football many times, captaining them as well.

and kept a lot of journalists in beer money!

York Alty

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 12:27:25 PM »

tax.  OK.  None of us are surely so naive as to think these sort of people don't have a "wealth manager" i.e someone to make sure they pay as little tax as they possibly can.  A service I can't afford so end up paying for people and corpotrates who CAN afford such luxuries.

The man is scum.  please make me happy terry and f**k off.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Wealth manager
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »

He certainly will have advisers who help make sure he doesn't get hammered by tax.  I and a lot of other people use Umbrella Companies, they aren't the reserve of the rich and famous. Either way his tax contribution to the UK by now will be in 7 figures.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wealth manager
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »

He certainly will have advisers who help make sure he doesn't get hammered by tax.  I and a lot of other people use Umbrella Companies, they aren't the reserve of the rich and famous. Either way his tax contribution to the UK by now will be in 7 figures.

That will be the same as the number of fingers he has on each hand then  :D

York Alty

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »

so once he has used his tax shelters and various schemes he will end up paying no more than his fair share.  i would argue he pays less than his fair share.  the lolly pop lady at the local school contributes more than that turdling.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »

"Almost certain to be a day of mixed fortunes for the Terry family, with John to be named in England's squad but dad Ted sentenced at Basildon Crown Court to a suspended prison term of six months after admitting supplying cocaine to an undercover newspaper reporter."

Got away virtually without punishment then!

fuertes

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 01:18:56 PM »

"Almost certain to be a day of mixed fortunes for the Terry family, with John to be named in England's squad but dad Ted sentenced at Basildon Crown Court to a suspended prison term of six months after admitting supplying cocaine to an undercover newspaper reporter."

Got away virtually without punishment then!

Surprise surprise. There's no space in prison for all the people who should be going.

Mind you, prohibition doesn't work. If anyone was going to avoid it I suppose it's better to be an eejit involved in drugs than a violent criminal.

jimmyhank

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 11:36:59 PM »

Having a wealthy son who could afford the best legal brains may have helped.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...