PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...  (Read 4704 times)

markecky

« on: May 20, 2010, 04:05:10 PM »

Looks like John Terrys brother has been at it as well!!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/2888/

baldrick

Re: Now Rushden Rocked by Terry Scandal...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:16:15 PM »

The whole family are chavs.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 04:18:51 PM »

You're right there Baldrick. Their eldest brother Stuart dropped us right in it when he signed for Flashman and Wideboy Bazza from 'Bownet'  :)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

joe

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »

It was Paul Showler who went to Barnet. Stuart Terry went to Northwich.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »

Soory Joe you're quite right! However never let the truth get in the way of a good story  ;)

That's true for both those teams!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »

The whole Terry clan should be sterilised

York Alty

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »

John Terry and his ilk is the chief reason why I have lost so much interest in "top level" footy.  He is a waste of a human, a piece of sh1t that this country could well do without.  It appears that it's genetic.

Scum and chavs the whole steaming pile of crud that is the Terry clan.

i feel better now.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:37 PM »

John Terry and his ilk is the chief reason why I have lost so much interest in "top level" footy.  He is a waste of a human, a piece of sh1t that this country could well do without.   It appears that it's genetic.

Scum and chavs the whole steaming pile of crud that is the Terry clan.

i feel better now.

Totall agree .... Fkn pond life 

Dougals Dad

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 11:49:45 PM »

Paul, 31, has been linked with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden & Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts. Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers. Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: 'It's true, she told me she'd been seeing Paul. We've split up. I'm trying to get my head around it all, it's only just happened. I'm a bit messed up. It is bad enough she's done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear'.

The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side and it has plunged Rushden & Diamonds into crisis, with players calling for divorced Paul, 31, to be sacked. Dale is refusing to play alongside Paul next season – just as Bridge refused to line up with John for England. It is believed Paul got to know secretary Lindsey after Dale let him stay the night at their home last year when he was injured.

Dale's angry dad George, 62, said: 'Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock'".

bighairedmike

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 12:31:08 AM »

I like the very last line in the article.

"Last week the Terrys' father Ted admitted dealing cocaine in an Essex wine bar."

Just made me laugh the way it was just stuck on the end.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »

There is a series on BBC Scotland called The Scheme - it is a documentary set in the Onthank estate in Irvine. Here are some comments from Facebook....

HideScott McCallum "His name's 'Bullet'. Everybody knows my dug, even people I don't know ken him" - 'The Scheme', Scottish documentary about life on a Kilmarnock housing estate.

Graeme McKendrick, Andy Neil and 3 others like this.
Claire Sweeney BULITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! Ahahhahah!!!! That made my night last night :D!
John Shaw Compelling viewing I must say!
Wednesday at 09:30Lisa Hughes they should all be sterilized!!!
Wednesday at 10:02Barry Harvey Napalm the area....then do it again, just to be sure.
Wednesday at 10:21Neil Torrens "He's got to choose... It's me or the Blues!"
Wednesday at 10:27Scott McCallum "Bit a didnae press charges, they asked me iz it wiz oan CCTV, him knee'in me in the stomach. A' don't know if him heedbuttin' me will coz it wiz oan the bus..."
Wednesday at 10:47Andy Neil "Wheres ma lighter?"
*inaudible muffled response from 5 year old child*
"Well, some c*nts goat it!"
Wednesday at 11:19Dee Wood Oh my god! Is was shocking! And they say Glasgow is rough??
Wednesday at 12:22Paul McNab Never seen it, but it would have been better in Possil!!!!!!
Wednesday at 12:25Dee Wood You need to watch it Paul, its on again next week. I could not believe it lol
Wednesday at 12:26David Waite I was howling @ it Scott but its really quite sad how some muppets live their lives. They should chuck a fence round the scheme & send in the UN! Lol
Wednesday at 13:24Neil Irwin c*nts
Wednesday at 16:02Nick Smith The police go to a house to get an alibi for bloke #1, while bloke #2 scarpers out of an upstairs window thinking the cops are after him! Class!
Wednesday at 16:24 · Libby Johnstone My god and I used to stay in Kilmarnock. So glad I got out. Was trying to work out where it was and I think its Onthank, top end of Kilmarnock
Wednesday at 20:20Nick Smith Bottom end of Hell
Wednesday at 20:57 · Gill Craigen it was onthank but kilmarnocks not all like that really lol x
Wednesday at 21:28Nick Smith It is you know!
Wednesday at 21:50 · Lesley Cunningham Sad. We shouldn't be mocking these unfortunate people.

This is the Scottish "Terry-land"
If you can get BBC Scotland on Monday it is well worth watching!

fuertes

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »

"Last week the Terrys' father Ted admitted dealing cocaine in an Essex wine bar."

I can think of no group of people I'd be less inclined to spend time with than snorters who knock about in Essex wine bars. I'm serious about that, they're LITERALLY the worst people I can imagine.

John Terry and his entire family (his mother is a shoplifter isn't she?) are disgusting, horrid human beings. They're a waste of skin. What the f**k do they contribute to the United Kingdom? f**k all.

Terry is going to turn in a sh*t performance at the World Cup too, just to sum up his useless nature. Someone will roast him for pace (mind you a sloth could do that against Terry) and score to dump England out of the tournament. Hopefully a witch-hunt will follow and he'll f**k off to the UAE on £250,000 per week.

bighairedmike

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 02:06:56 PM »

I can think of no group of people I'd be less inclined to spend time with than snorters who knock about in Essex wine bars. I'm serious about that, they're LITERALLY the worst people I can imagine.

John Terry and his entire family (his mother is a shoplifter isn't she?) are disgusting, horrid human beings. They're a waste of skin. What the f**k do they contribute to the United Kingdom? f**k all.

Terry is going to turn in a sh*t performance at the World Cup too, just to sum up his useless nature. Someone will roast him for pace (mind you a sloth could do that against Terry) and score to dump England out of the tournament. Hopefully a witch-hunt will follow and he'll f**k off to the UAE on £250,000 per week.

I don't disagree with you. It was just the way it was stuck on the end, almost like an afterthought that made me laugh.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 09:11:01 AM »

No way will it cost us the world cup. Fabio C would act swiftly on first evidence.

taxi Phil

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 09:28:31 AM »

No way will it cost us the world cup. Fabio C would act swiftly on first evidence.

He hasn't so far.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team