PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Have the Vics got nowhere to train?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Have the Vics got nowhere to train?  (Read 5919 times)

thegazelle

Re: Have the Vics got nowhere to train?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »

a long long long time ago I canoodled on the Pitch with a promiscuous young lady................... Do I have to be punished.

and one day i might tell the full story on the 'Lets go and dig up the drill field" fiasco of circa 1978

them were the days a bottle of Clan Dew and i was anybodies

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 04:57:02 PM »

my first thought was we would know where to look first, who has form for this sort of thing , but gazelle has an alibi

JonnyKeen

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 05:54:50 PM »

.I think altyego needs retrospectively punishing for his act of trespass and wanton vandalism all those years ago...............

I already punished myself by
A) Disembowelment of myself as is customary
B) Forcing my self to watch this years Cheshire Senior Debacle against Witton in its entirety!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 06:18:38 PM »

a long long long time ago I canoodled on the Pitch with a promiscuous young lady................... Do I have to be punished.

and one day i might tell the full story on the 'Lets go and dig up the drill field" fiasco of circa 1978

dont quote me on this but im sure my dad has previously mentioned something about digging up the drill field....

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 09:10:08 PM »

Give us the details Pete, we could add another premium square to the pitch sell off. Could be worth more than Freeman's or Welch's!!
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

York Alty

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 09:53:44 PM »

when Radio 5 started off, before it was renamed Five Live, there was phone-in and somebody callld in to (i think to danny baker) and told the tale of getting bladdered in chequers with his mates, and then all climbing over into the ground and had a midnight game.

So, come on...we want names people...NAMES!

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 12:17:18 AM »

The gates really should be closed I remember years ago when I was younger I ran around on the pitch for a laugh, no one saw me and I was on there for a few minutes.

Kind of irelevent but does anyone else share my suspicion that D.A. ALTY is gunners11?
how did u guess altyego or isit alty egocentric, dont try 2 insult me with ur cheap FLUMMERY, ur EGREGIOUS judge of charachter is very poor, who are you 2 FULMINATE me with ur IDIOSYNCRASY,all u do is FOOTLE, and i  DISABUSE u that im GUNNERS 11,  click,
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:21:15 AM by D.A. ALTY »

Dougals Dad

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 12:21:04 AM »

The gates really should be closed I remember years ago when I was younger I ran around on the pitch for a laugh, no one saw me and I was on there for a few minutes.

Kind of irelevent but does anyone else share my suspicion that D.A. ALTY is gunners11?
how did u guess altyego or isit alty egocentric, dont try 2 insult me with ur cheap FLUMMERY, ur EGREGIOUS judge of charachter is very poor, who are you 2 FULMINATE mewith ur IDIOSYNCRASY,all u do is FOOTLE, and i  DISABUSE u that im GUNNERS 11,  click,

wow!

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 12:42:18 AM »

hopefully not,LOL

markecky

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »

when Radio 5 started off, before it was renamed Five Live, there was phone-in and somebody callld in to (i think to danny baker) and told the tale of getting bladdered in chequers with his mates, and then all climbing over into the ground and had a midnight game.

So, come on...we want names people...NAMES!

I know who that was!

JonnyKeen

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »

how did u guess altyego or isit alty egocentric, dont try 2 insult me with ur cheap FLUMMERY, ur EGREGIOUS judge of charachter is very poor, who are you 2 FULMINATE me with ur IDIOSYNCRASY,all u do is FOOTLE, and i  DISABUSE u that im GUNNERS 11,  click,

I'd say this is as good as a confession.  ;D

FLUMMERY=A pudding made from stewed fruit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flummery
FULMINATE= A Chemical compound http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulminate
FOOTLE=?

If you're not gunners then you might as well be!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 01:17:40 AM by AltyEgo »

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 02:26:33 AM »

ur knowledge of the english language is obviousley very basic bass, so i will explaine in simple, witch u fundermentaly are.. FLUMMERY means.. meaningless talk, FULMINATE means criticize,  am i goin 2 fast 4 you,but u do talk FOOTLE EGREGIOUS,  u must b GUNNERS TWIN BROTHER LOL
I'd say this is as good as a confession.  ;D

FLUMMERY=A pudding made from stewed fruit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flummery
FULMINATE= A Chemical compound http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulminate
FOOTLE=?

If you're not gunners then you might as well be!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 02:28:23 AM by D.A. ALTY »

thegazelle

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »

Golf road end penalty area following late night in old supporters club  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seemed like a good idea at the time, mind you it seems like a good idea now
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Have the Vics got nowhere to train?