PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 AQUA BLUE away shirts
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AQUA BLUE away shirts  (Read 4843 times)

brian1925

Re: AQUA BLUE away shirts
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »

Hi Ian, any chance at this short notice of picking up an XL one from the club tonight, Brian Rooney

Derry

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

good know i can listen to this game on the internet, are the shirsts the same as the centenary blue? As I live in the south west of france now I will not be at the semi's but I hoping to get flights for the final.

Lots of you might have a good memory and remember me form the 70's 80's and 90's and the 2000. Hope Nasha reads this itb would be good to hear from him

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »

good know i can listen to this game on the internet, are the shirsts the same as the centenary blue? As I live in the south west of france now I will not be at the semi's but I hoping to get flights for the final.

Lots of you might have a good memory and remember me form the 70's 80's and 90's and the 2000. Hope Nasha reads this itb would be good to hear from him

I do read this mate, good to hear from you  :). Here's hoping for a thumping win tonight then so you can book the flights in the morning. They are the same shade of blue as centenery shirts. Team photo wearing them here http://www.lusa.u-net.com/altyteamphotoawaykitGR2012.jpg
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 11:48:20 PM »

30 or so left, available at the club during office hours, 26/28 to XL,  BARGAIN @ £20!!!!

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 11:51:28 PM »

and if anyone wants a name or number printing on them, I'll do that for FREE,  just buy your shirt before Thursday night, and I'll collect at training  and have back at club saturday morning for collection before teambus leaves Moss Lane @ 10am!!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 AQUA BLUE away shirts