Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)  (Read 5692 times)

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

What are the twenty stone bouncers doing there?   Surely you're allowed to pick your season ticket up in trainers?

comment of the day reminiscent of chequers , have a goodwin ;D
FFS

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

What are the twenty stone bouncers doing there?   Surely you're allowed to pick your season ticket up in trainers?

Made me laugh did this.    ;D
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Hamilton

Lakeland Radio
FROM THE SPORTSDESK: Kendal Town's match away at Northwich tomorrow evening has been postponed. The Evo Stik League have suspended their home fixtures due to issues surrounding the lease of their ground.

Quite honestly, if I were a Vics fan i'd be very embarrassed with my club
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:42:35 PM by Hamilton »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Made me laugh did this.    ;D

Vics will have them signed up by Weds and play 3 at the back  :D

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bailiffs)
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »

Very clever. You've mixed two thread headings from the Vics forum - one of which isn't true - to make up your own story.

Funny that you don't mind washing other clubs' linen in public but all hush hush when it comes to your own failings.

I do apologise. You're quite right.

One of the issues is that twenty stone bouncers are stood at the gates not letting people in the ground.

The other is that league have postponed the match due to problems with your lease.

The two are obviously unconnected  ::)

The two are absolutely connected. Nothing to do with bailiffs though, as well you know.

Nico, I'm at quite a late pub quiz, quick what's that big river in Egypt called?

bumble

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 11:54:22 PM »

Even the Non league show info sounds funny

Supposed Email from evo stick to vics at 6:40 saying "the match had been postponed... Vics must inform officials"

Jim saying that there was a 1pm deadline today for purchising the ground but they've done that

Statement Tommorow from the league

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 11:56:24 PM »

Very clever. You've mixed two thread headings from the Vics forum - one of which isn't true - to make up your own story.

Funny that you don't mind washing other clubs' linen in public but all hush hush when it comes to your own failings.

I do apologise. You're quite right.

One of the issues is that twenty stone bouncers are stood at the gates not letting people in the ground.

The other is that league have postponed the match due to problems with your lease.

The two are obviously unconnected  ::)

The two are absolutely connected. Nothing to do with bailiffs though, as well you know.

Nico, I'm at quite a late pub quiz, quick what's that big river in Egypt called?

:D

Jenga

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »

Supposed Email from evo stick to vics at 6:40 saying "the match had been postponed... Vics must inform officials"

Jim saying that there was a 1pm deadline today for purchising the ground but they've done that

Come on we all know that they havent purchased the ground yet, but apparently they are 97.6% of the way there.

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »

Come on we all know that they havent purchased the ground yet, but apparently they are 97.6% of the way there.
Weren't they 98.4% there last season though ?

Little CamVic

What a bunch of shining wits you are. Laugh, I nearly did.

Narcissist

We arent laughing, well actually i am a little bit.

Its just sad. We lose one of our biggest rivals, not good.

On the other hand will somebody just shoot the wounded animal and put it out of its misery, its a bit boring now.

bumble

The Evo-Stik Northern Premier League has charged Northwich Victoria FC under rule 8.6 for failing to fulfil a fixture.

The charge arises from the league’s decision to postpone the fixture between Northwich Victoria and Kendal Town scheduled for tonight (16th August), following Northwich Victoria’s failure to meet two deadlines for the provision of documentation relating to the club’s security of tenure at the Victoria Stadium.

This information was originally requested at a private hearing with the club on Friday 29th July.

Dougals Dad

What a bunch of shining wits you are. Laugh, I nearly did.

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh even a little bit at these rediculous shenanigans at Vics.

taxi Phil

The Evo-Stik Northern Premier League has charged Northwich Victoria FC under rule 8.6 for failing to fulfil a fixture.

The charge arises from the league’s decision to postpone the fixture between Northwich Victoria and Kendal Town scheduled for tonight (16th August), following Northwich Victoria’s failure to meet two deadlines for the provision of documentation relating to the club’s security of tenure at the Victoria Stadium.

This information was originally requested at a private hearing with the club on Friday 29th July.

So first the League forbid them to play - then charge them with breaking the rules by NOT playing ? Who's chairman of the Evo-Stik, Franz Kafka ?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Northwich Vics v Kendal Town (postponed due to bouncers and lease issues)