PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Coalville Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Coalville Match Thread  (Read 15720 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Coalville Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2017, 05:20:52 PM »

I'm told only paying fans got into the stadium and upto £1000 taken at the bar and security in place to keep an eye on things,.. cant see what the fuss is about ???

Yes don't worry about those that have had two years worth of sh*t that astoundingly still turn ups match day experience, because we really don't matter. Pray tell what one sia bouncer and a few volunteers would have done if they'd got the fight some of them were itching for?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 05:24:00 PM »

I'm told only paying fans got into the stadium and upto £1000 taken at the bar and security in place to keep an eye on things,.. cant see what the fuss is about ???

I wasn't there today but reading the posts a lot of fans felt uncomfortable withe the behavior of certain fans behavior in the Bar
security? Who was it club stewards who are not SIA licensed.
Money over safety again

I'm surprised you are commenting without knowing the facts and not being present? Very surprised actually.

Its a forum i can read the comments on here and on other social media so entitled to my have my say.
@AltyDaz

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 05:28:42 PM »

We were assured less then ten days ago this wouldn't happen again. People were in there with children and family's. The club has no dignity as proven against Stafford and again today. It's fine though, there's plenty of places to drink pre and post match. If the emphasis is not on making this a hard place for teams to come and play then fine, that's why less than 600 turn up. We were told we were pulling out all the stops to win the title, not win hospitality awards. We should be celebrating a victory rather than revisiting this bullsh*t again
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:31:35 PM by David Mogg »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 05:29:34 PM »

With all due respect Ian, you couldn't see why some fans were unhappy they could no longer see parts of the pitch after a hall was built in a football ground so I wouldn't expect you to be able to see what the problem is today.

In fairness, I won't comment further other than to say, actually forget it, I just won't comment further

andrewflynn

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »

I wasn't there today but reading the posts a lot of fans felt uncomfortable withe the behavior of certain fans behavior in the Bar
Money over safety again

I'm surprised you are commenting without knowing the facts and not being present? Very surprised actually.

Were you there?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 05:34:23 PM »

Money over safety again

Were you there?

No i wasn't but i think you mean the other person lol
@AltyDaz

andrewflynn

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 05:38:37 PM »

Money over safety again

Were you there?

No i wasn't but i think you mean the other person lol

Very true. Interested to know if Pieman was at the game. I'm adamant he wouldn't be saying such things if he experienced that bar at half time. It was an accident waiting to happen.

Anyway, get in boys. Not a team in this league that will outscore us if we are full throttle. Thought JJ changed it from the bench. Well done lads.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »

It's simple folk from the Midlands turning up again to get hammered yet again. I look forward to returning the favour at some of their hovels later in the season. It's quite amusing the giddiness an away game at our place is generating for these pub outfits.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 05:45:21 PM »

Very true. Interested to know if Pieman was at the game. I'm adamant he wouldn't be saying such things if he experienced that bar at half time. It was an accident waiting to happen.

Anyway, get in boys. Not a team in this league that will outscore us if we are full throttle. Thought JJ changed it from the bench. Well done lads.

Yes Andrew I was there, a few gobby kids but security and police present and nothing actually happened, having said that it does pose the question was it worth it for what money we took?
I think the club should report back on this before a decision is made to do it again.

GB Alty

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 05:46:24 PM »

It's simple folk from the Midlands turning up again to get hammered yet again. I look forward to returning the favour at some of their hovels later in the season. It's quite amusing the giddiness an away game at our place is generating for these pub outfits.
no this was Leicester hooligans on their way to Old Trafford, it was an organised stop with the club

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »

Yes Andrew I was there, a few gobby kids but security and police present and nothing actually happened, having said that it does pose the question was it worth it for what money we took?
I think the club should report back on this before a decision is made to do it again.

Few gobby kids? I'm sorry mate You're not in the real world...

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »

They stated on the main website 16/08/17 that they would look into before doing it again hmm i wonder if the did.
So £1000 taken on the bar how much for extra security and police? Is it worth it bar profit probably down to
£500 or less after paying for them.
@AltyDaz

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2017, 05:53:39 PM »

I believe the party had security with them and police were free.
I agree that the club needs to report back to fans on this whole thing, we deserve to know the full facts BEFORE any more hysterical social media over-reactions.

It may well be that this was going to be a big money earner with no down side,.. not so sure myself now actually if some brought their own beer?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2017, 05:55:42 PM »

I agree that the club needs to report back to fans on this whole thing, we deserve to know the full facts BEFORE any more hysterical social media over-reactions.

It may well be that this was going to be a big money earner with no down side,.. not so sure myself now actually if some brought their own beer?

Ok then if the had police and security with them they were a risk group and i'm surprised if the police were free.
So to matches into the new season we have now had police at the ground doesn't look good does it.
@AltyDaz

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »

Ok then if the had police and security with them they were a risk group and i'm surprised if the police were free.
So to matches into the new season we have now had police at the ground doesn't look good does it.

Again Darren, a man of your experience should base views on facts, we dont have them yet do we.

Thats what I hate about social media, half truths and opinions all the time. And I know you are someone who does know his stuff and I respect your views normally.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Coalville Match Thread