PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 wrexham fans..
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: wrexham fans..  (Read 8372 times)

robins1978

Re: wrexham fans..
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »

I Was in the main stand,it was the first game i left at half time.i felt so scared for our safety.When the idiot ran down the stairs to confront Kenny,no one stopped the verble abuse. When the police followed the idiots, into the stand, the Wrexham fans sided with him,  they backed off.
After the police left, the idiots had a free hand,Most of them had being drinking, and how do they get into the main stand when they get in thru the standing turnstile, More should be done to check people into the main stand.
The Main Stand is not segragated for any home League games and there is usually no need

robins1978

Re: wrexham fans..
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »

I had 2 'fans' wanting to get in to 'where they could get a drink at Half Time'. One seemed sober - the other definately not. At this point I thought they were away fans as home fans would know about our bar rules - open at HT for home fans etc. When told it was £15 to get in Main Stand area the NOT sober one kicked off and basically asked me to let him in cheaper. He then got my run down of entry fees - which he said were too much. I said goto home standing area as it was cheaper to stand. It was only then he said he was a Wrecsam fan. I said then its either away end for £13  or here for £15. His mate wanted to come in main stand as he wanted a seat, they hung around outside a bit then dissapeared as intoxicated fan admitted he didnt have enough cash to get in anyway. I never saw them again - presumably they went to away end or back to the pub! NOTE TO ALL VISITING FANS: IF YOU WANNA COME IN TO WATCH THE GAME DON'T SPEND ALL YOUR CASH IN THE PUB BEFORE HAND. PRICES ONLY GET REDUCED WHEN GAME IS ABOUT 15 MINS IN AND GENUINE FANS WANT TO GOTO HOME OR AWAY STANDING AREAS. PRICES FOR MAIN STAND TO NOT GET REDUCED FOR LATE COMERS COZ YOUVE BEEN IN THE PUB!
AT TIME OF THIS POST ALL AWAY FANS WELCOME IN MAIN STAND AT ALTY.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 wrexham fans..