News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next two games

Author Topic: Next two games  (Read 3863 times)

Freddie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Next two games
« on: October 04, 2020, 12:49:54 PM »

So our BT Sport opposition, Notts County, lost 1-0 to Dover away yesterday. 

Eastleigh won 5-1 away at Barnet! I still fancy our chances to get something away at both grounds, let's hope Eastleigh have some kind of live stream set up also.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Next two games
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 06:50:02 PM »

So our BT Sport opposition, Notts County, lost 1-0 to Dover away yesterday. 

Eastleigh won 5-1 away at Barnet! I still fancy our chances to get something away at both grounds, let's hope Eastleigh have some kind of live stream set up also.
I like your optimism
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 07:57:27 PM »

https://www.eastleighfc.com/live-streaming/

After looking at Eastleigh's twitter & website it appears they do have a streaming service (like i assume most teams will have)... they highlight a Season Pass plus a one-off stream for their home game v Torquay midweek...

Assume Alty game streaming info will be posted later in week... above link mentions season pass PLUS also single game streams that will cost £7.99... lets hope we can watch...
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »

Does anyone know if the Notts County match is being shown in any pubs etc. for those who don't have bt sport?

I assume that once people get used to the idea, there will be considerably more "away" supporters watching live streams than would be at the actual games. I don't see why clubs couldn't aim to have a majority of the away supporters who would normally be at home games watching the stream. Are any reciprocal arrangements etc. being considered to make it as easy as possible for away supporters to tune in? I assume all national league clubs will be doing live streams of some sort, hopefully of a reasonable quality.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 10:22:36 PM »

Does anyone know if the Notts County match is being shown in any pubs etc. for those who don't have bt sport?

I assume that once people get used to the idea, there will be considerably more "away" supporters watching live streams than would be at the actual games. I don't see why clubs couldn't aim to have a majority of the away supporters who would normally be at home games watching the stream. Are any reciprocal arrangements etc. being considered to make it as easy as possible for away supporters to tune in? I assume all national league clubs will be doing live streams of some sort, hopefully of a reasonable quality.

Oh for the long gone days when you could stand outside Radio Rentals and watch it through the shop Window...

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 10:37:24 PM »

Did people never get moved on doing that?

Reminds me of a question on They Think It's All Over (or some such) asking them to complete the fans chant, in this case - "They come frae near Lochgelly, they're dirty and they're smelly, they have nae got a telly" to which Rory (or whoever it was) guessed "they all stand outside Dixon's" (the actual answer was "they're the Cowden -family", an East Fife song about local rivals Cowdenbeath

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 09:17:53 AM »

Plenty of pubs listed on BT Sports website:

Navigation Pub
    George and Dragon
    Orange Tree
    Old Hall
    Station Hotel
    Bricklayers
    Cocos
    Tavern on the green
    King George
    The Railway
    Quarry Bank
    Stonemasons
    It's all my fault.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 09:57:34 AM »

https://www.eastleighfc.com/live-streaming/

After looking at Eastleigh's twitter & website it appears they do have a streaming service (like i assume most teams will have)... they highlight a Season Pass plus a one-off stream for their home game v Torquay midweek...

Assume Alty game streaming info will be posted later in week... above link mentions season pass PLUS also single game streams that will cost £7.99... lets hope we can watch...

Alty TV Live are only able to stream the homes games from the JD Stadium.

Radio Robins will however be providing their usual full match commentary of all games home and away.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 07:48:41 PM »

Plenty of pubs listed on BT Sports website:

Navigation Pub
      George and Dragon
      Orange Tree
      Old Hall
      Station Hotel
      Bricklayers
      Cocos
      Tavern on the green
      King George
      The Railway
      Quarry Bank
      Stonemasons

Station Hotel it is then. Thanks.

Hopefully get quite a few watching with not much other football on. Still rather have been there though...[/list]
      + www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
       Next two games