News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 York on Sunday

Author Topic: York on Sunday  (Read 2679 times)

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
York on Sunday
« on: December 26, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »

For those travelling on train. There is only 1 direct train goin to York from Piccadily. It leaves at 11.40am arrives at York at about 13.18. There are other trains but you have to change at Leeds where they are putting on bus replacement service to York.
They really should be beating teams like us

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: York on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 10:08:24 AM »

It should be a good game tomorrow chaps.

We are actually in pretty good form and should have gone 2-0 up at Burton yesterday and gone on to win the game. Unfortunately we went on to lose but it was a creditable performance. Obviously you are on a high after your derby victory yesterday and are above us in the table so have nothing to fear coming over here.

As always, all Alty supporters and officials will be made welcome in York, come and visit the bar before the game and I shall be in there after the game for a few pints if you want to join me as has become our post-match tradition.

Have a good journey, it's a bit frosty today but hopefully it will clear.

If you need any info then send me a PM although I think you've all been here before!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »

We're going to run you all over the social club post match,and Im going punch Mcgill full on in the face.  ;D

lem

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »

You're going punch Mcgill full on in the face? That's one pint coming from me!

I can think of a few other board members and people associated with higher positions at the club who deserve one too if you're up for getting totally trollied!

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »

The exchange between Hughesy and Frank Sidebottom in York City Social Club was one of the funniest moments during our time so far in the Conference.

"Parasite! You're a parasite!"

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

YorkyAlty

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »

It should be a good game tomorrow chaps.

We are actually in pretty good form and should have gone 2-0 up at Burton yesterday and gone on to win the game. Unfortunately we went on to lose but it was a creditable performance. Obviously you are on a high after your derby victory yesterday and are above us in the table so have nothing to fear coming over here.

As always, all Alty supporters and officials will be made welcome in York, come and visit the bar before the game and I shall be in there after the game for a few pints if you want to join me as has become our post-match tradition.

Have a good journey, it's a bit frosty today but hopefully it will clear.

If you need any info then send me a PM although I think you've all been here before!

Are you buying Phil? Myself and the lovely Yorklass74 will be joining in the post match drinking, see you there.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 York on Sunday