PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 York Match Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: York Match Thread  (Read 26017 times)

York Red

Re: York Match Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2010, 06:00:18 PM »

No have a new name now especially for People like you " Loser"

markecky

« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »

Just of interest, did you make an L shape with your finger and thumb when you'd typed that?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »

Just of interest, did you make an L shape with your finger and thumb when you'd typed that?

Thats not easy to do when you have two thumbs......

On one hand  :D

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2010, 07:18:43 PM »

You sound just like my daughter.... she's 12...

jimmyhank

« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2010, 08:05:49 PM »

So the Altrincham Manager called Brodie a cheat - he needs to get some bloody  glasses. Brodie was going nowhere until Mr Calamity caught him and bowled him over - what a numpty

http://www.mainlyfax.fotopic.net/p66804580.html

Didn't Brodie get booked for simulation in the second half? He wandered off clutching his face for no apparent reason?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Brodie
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2010, 08:22:17 PM »

As funny as his booking was, if the ref is convinced he was definately cheating it should be a yellow card.

taxi Phil

« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »

Brodie is permanently "going nowhere". If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he'd not be playing BSP by now. Every scout who's ever watched him has almost certainly dismissed all his positives, and concentrated upon his unmatched ability to trip over fresh air, and then spend the rest of the match whingeing to the officials if he doesn't get the free kick/penalty his cheating was designed to "win".

duffy

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2010, 07:47:35 AM »

Brodie is permanently "going nowhere". If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he'd not be playing BSP by now. Every scout who's ever watched him has almost certainly dismissed all his positives, and concentrated upon his unmatched ability to trip over fresh air, and then spend the rest of the match whingeing to the officials if he doesn't get the free kick/penalty his cheating was designed to "win".

As a York fan I see Brodie regularly and some of his antics anger us as much as they do away fans trust me. Off the pitch a very nice if immature lad, on it he drives refs mad with the falling over and moaning. Yesterdays incident looked like a thrown arm that actually missed him followed by the usuall holding of the head that we see all over the world now sadly.
Regarding him not going anywhere he is young and still learning, and most importantly is a goalscorer. We have turned down big money for him this summer and in the end he will go because everyone wants a goalscorer regardless .

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2010, 11:27:39 AM »

As a York fan I see Brodie regularly and some of his antics anger us as much as they do away fans trust me. Off the pitch a very nice if immature lad, on it he drives refs mad with the falling over and moaning. Yesterdays incident looked like a thrown arm that actually missed him followed by the usuall holding of the head that we see all over the world now sadly.
Regarding him not going anywhere he is young and still learning, and most importantly is a goalscorer. We have turned down big money for him this summer and in the end he will go because everyone wants a goalscorer regardless .

I agree with the above.....he is one of those players that opposition supporters love to hate and his 'falling-over' routines and face-pulling to opposition supporters just make matters worse.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

duffy

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 12:22:07 PM »

Told ya.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »

Told ya.

Good bit of business from your perspective. He's not worth anything like what Crawley have paid.
Come on Alty!

duffy

« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:22 PM »

Told ya.

Good bit of business from your perspective. He's not worth anything like what Crawley have paid.

Its madness mate. Brodie is not worth half that. I think as a northern lad who loves his roots this could end up a disaster, to be fair to him though he was pushed out with a last minute call from our chairman to their's. We are quoting it as 300k and a conference record.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 York Match Thread