PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Atmosphere Yesterday
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Atmosphere Yesterday  (Read 6454 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Atmosphere Yesterday
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »

A little obsessed with size? Does your car have a big engine too Mr Stickleback?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Hulme Robin

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

But to answer your question I’m neither that comes later in life ! When I support the Little Alty

says the big mansfield

tell me do you still play canned crowd music over the tannoy when you score?

SuperStags

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 11:57:20 PM »

I have been reading the posts on here today with great interest and I have to say that you Alty lot are very sore losers which to be honest is a real shame as I sat amongst a lot of you in the stand on Saturday and thought how refreshing it was to have home and away fans (not the Aussie soap!!) sat together without any bother and really enjoyed the experience.
Now most Mansfield fans who went to the game won't argue the fact that you could have got something out of the game even when down to 9 men but why be so bitter and twisted about losing? It's as if you have a real issue with so called bigger clubs coming along to little Alty and sticking it up you - fact is, most of your players are about 5' 4" and therefore couldn't cope with out physical presence? And yeah, we did play poorly at times but that doesn't say much about your own sides performance does it? And I am well aware you went down to 9 men - with 11 you were very fortunate to not be 3 or 4 down to be fair.
One bit of praise I will give - I thought Tom Kearney looked a class act and if he plays like that week in week out you will do well to keep him, especially if a bigger club like Mansfield come in for him!!!
Chill out boys, as you are in for another butt kicking when you come to our place a week on Saturday!!!!

Number23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »

I have been reading the posts on here today with great interest and I have to say that you Alty lot are very sore losers which to be honest is a real shame as I sat amongst a lot of you in the stand on Saturday and thought how refreshing it was to have home and away fans (not the Aussie soap!!) sat together without any bother and really enjoyed the experience.
Now most Mansfield fans who went to the game won't argue the fact that you could have got something out of the game even when down to 9 men but why be so bitter and twisted about losing? It's as if you have a real issue with so called bigger clubs coming along to little Alty and sticking it up you - fact is, most of your players are about 5' 4" and therefore couldn't cope with out physical presence? And yeah, we did play poorly at times but that doesn't say much about your own sides performance does it? And I am well aware you went down to 9 men - with 11 you were very fortunate to not be 3 or 4 down to be fair.
One bit of praise I will give - I thought Tom Kearney looked a class act and if he plays like that week in week out you will do well to keep him, especially if a bigger club like Mansfield come in for him!!!
Chill out boys, as you are in for another butt kicking when you come to our place a week on Saturday!!!!

Please try to have a consistent message in your wind-up posts.
You can't concede tht we should have got something out of the game when down to 9 (let's say it again 9) men and then tell us how you battered us.
That's a non-league wind-up.

BTW, I couldn't get to the game so I listened to it on Radio Nottingham. Not sure if they do 'listen again' but if they do you might want to listen to how 'your' reporters thought you were doing against 11, then 10 and then 9.

I hope for your sake you are right about the cup game because you'll look a bit silly if a little club like our comes and turns you over at your big place.
I on the other hand would love it.  ;D

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 09:02:23 AM »

has your forum locked you out... You could put a fkn glass eye to sleep

SuperStags

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

Pompey Robin - If you had actually read my post properly you would have noticed that I actually put "could" have got something with 9 men" not "should have" - so try and be "consistent" with your very limited reading skills.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

Pompey Robin - If you had actually read my post properly you would have noticed that I actually put "could" have got something with 9 men" not "should have" - so try and be "consistent" with your very limited reading skills.

I think it's time to move yourself along to the Eastbourne Borough forum now, don't you?

Come on Alty!

SteveStag

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »

I think it's time to move yourself along to the Eastbourne Borough forum now, don't you?

Awww Please le tmy friends & I stay we love the one to one friendship you little Alty fans have shown to your new found friends from Mansfield !

Jenga

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »

As you keep coming on here, I pressume you have no other friends, poor Steve, he must be like 3 foot tall with a big head and very erm Orc look a like, well trolls I guess do look like Orcs.

Steve, seriously now though, could ask how old you actually are? I assume you are of a mature age?

SteveStag

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

As you keep coming on here, I pressume you have no other friends, poor Steve, he must be like 3 foot tall with a big head and very erm Orc look a like, well trolls I guess do look like Orcs.

Steve, seriously now though, could ask how old you actually are? I assume you are of a mature age?

Is that the same ?????

Like Cheese ? ? ? ?

SuperStags

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »

Hey Steve Stag - I think Jenga's getting a little confused - "3 feet tall with a big head" that about sums up half their players!!! And Jenga, Steve has other friends - he's got me!! Lol You're just the filling in our Stag sandwich Jenga!
Now don't go getting arsey with us, we are only having a bit of banter with you lot.

Jenga

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

Hey Steve Stag - I think Jenga's getting a little confused - "3 feet tall with a big head" that about sums up half their players!!! And Jenga, Steve has other friends - he's got me!! Lol You're just the filling in our Stag sandwich Jenga!
Now don't go getting arsey with us, we are only having a bit of banter with you lot.

I dont want to be in the middle of your little sandwich - i am not that way inclined.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »

"Hey"  Butt"
Complete mong.

AltyIan

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »

aaah glorious banter. buzzing for a week on saturday now

Hamilton

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »

Speaking of atmosphere, have you seen this on John Laidlar's site:

Stevenage Borough report that "The club are pleased to announce that its Raise the Roof Campaign is up and running after a successful meeting with nine volunteers prior to last Saturday’s match against Hayes & Yeading. The meeting which lasted around 45 minutes in the Boardroom brought together supporters' who want to help improve the atmosphere at The Lamex Stadium on match days. The volunteers made up of a wide range of ages presented their ideas to the clubs Head of Community & Supporter Services Alex Tunbridge, alongside discussing numerous ideas from supporters sent in by email. The key suggestions from the meeting included:

Addressing the acoustics within the East Terrace.
Increasing the number of drums played during games.
Encouraging people to arrive at matches early to generate a pre match atmosphere.
Exploring the possibility of using float microphones to relay noise around the stadium.
A change in player entry and goal celebration music – possibly by a supporters vote.
Addressing the PA system and volume of music played during goal celebrations.
Pre match and half time entertainment.
More flags hung up inside the stadium.

Any stadium called Lamex doesn't deserve atmosphere, and as for the drums....... I think w now our general feelings on that.

However, any of the other ideas worth using?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Atmosphere Yesterday