PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brilliant, just brilliant!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Brilliant, just brilliant!  (Read 6457 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: February 04, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »

"There was a flashpoint when Lee Elam clattered his former team-mate Chris Lane very late. Lane reacted angrily and had to be restrained from setting about the Northwich man who received a yellow card (57 mins). It was Elam's third booking in his three games to date with the Vics. Chants to the ex-Alty man to the effect that his trousering of an allegedly large pay packet at the Vics was the reason their club being in financial trouble were amongst the more printable ones aimed in his direction by the Popular Side (57 mins)."

Love the careful choice of words, absolute genius!
Come on Alty!

Dougals Dad

Re: Brilliant, just brilliant!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »

"There was a flashpoint when Lee Elam clattered his former team-mate Chris Lane very late. Lane reacted angrily and had to be restrained from setting about the Northwich man who received a yellow card (57 mins). It was Elam's third booking in his three games to date with the Vics. Chants to the ex-Alty man to the effect that his trousering of an allegedly large pay packet at the Vics was the reason their club being in financial trouble were amongst the more printable ones aimed in his direction by the Popular Side (57 mins)."

Love the careful choice of words, absolute genius!

Laidlar is genius.

Dickens, Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Rowling, Shelley, Laidlar....

Little CamVic

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »

Actually 3 in 5. Does anyone connected with Alty know what a fact is?  ::) ;D

If there were a league table for figure plucking (read it carefully!!), you'd be top by a country mile!

I presume all reference to Banim being a complete fat bastard have been put on hold 'til he next scores against you.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:26:53 AM by Little CamVic »

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

He's an unfit fat b*stard ;)

Narcissist

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:53 AM »

Actually 3 in 4. Does anyone connected with Alty know what a fact is?  ::) ;D

If there were a league table for figure plucking (read it carefully!!), you'd be top by a country mile!

I presume all reference to Banim being a complete fat bastard have been put on hold 'til he next scores against you.

Read this carefully;

We won again 1-0 FACT. We have our own stadium FACT. We pay all of our players and creditors in full FACT. You are 24th in the table FACT. Banim is fat FACT. Banim scored the winner FACT.

Do you need some carefully plucked figures to add to the facts? Bare in mind that we dont owe anyone money and we aren't paying mercenaries from the South ridiculous amounts to keep us rooted to the bottom of the table. Given your current situation i would say that it is NVFC club officials who are guilty of plucking figures out of the air at random.

Seeing as we wont be playing you for a long time I see no reason to have any sympathy for you any more, its gone, now go and play on the Droylsden forum ready for next year, if you're lucky.

Little CamVic

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:39 AM »

Actually 3 in 4. Does anyone connected with Alty know what a fact is?  ::) ;D

Read this carefully;

We won again 1-0 FACT. We have our own stadium FACT. We pay all of our players and creditors in full FACT. You are 24th in the table FACT. Banim is fat FACT. Banim scored the winner FACT.

Do you need some carefully plucked figures to add to the facts? Bare in mind that we dont owe anyone money and we aren't paying mercenaries from the South ridiculous amounts to keep us rooted to the bottom of the table. Given your current situation i would say that it is NVFC club officials who are guilty of plucking figures out of the air at random.

Seeing as we wont be playing you for a long time I see no reason to have any sympathy for you any more, its gone, now go and play on the Droylsden forum ready for next year, if you're lucky.

Why would I go on the Droylsden forum when I can have more fun here with the likes of you?

At least Alty Dave has a sense of humour.

And what do you mean NVFC club officials pull facts from the air? Jim Rushe said just three weeks ago that he's 85% of the way to purchasing the stadium. He was 90% of the way there a few weeks before that by the way.  ::)  That's about the standard of the information we, as fans, our getting from our club.

Final Q just how DO you know how much our players are getting paid. I'd love to know.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »

And what do you mean NVFC club officials pull facts from the air? Jim Rushe said just three weeks ago that he's 85% of the way to purchasing the stadium. He was 90% of the way there a few weeks before that by the way.    That's about the standard of the information we, as fans, our getting from our club.

Does this mean that he has gone from 90% down ro 85%  :P
Harold

Jezza

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »

I think the chances of him getting the loan have gone from 90% to 85%.

I'm 100% going to buy a villa in Spain...if i can get a 1/2 million euro mortgage.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »

I think it's about 95% certain that Vics derbies next year will be with Nantwich ...
Unless Nantwich get promotion (very possible) then the big Dreby in Northwich will be Witton v Nantwich
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Little CamVic

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »

Does this mean that he has gone from 90% down ro 85%  :P

Just meaningless arbitrary figures.

I believe the last figure was 85% of the funding. That still leaves a lot in absolute terms which he didn't have at the time of saying it.

We'll see. I believe, for the 16th week in the row, that the deal will be done by the end of this week. Then you just watch the revenue come pouring in...errr.....probably.....not.  ::)

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »

Final Q just how DO you know how much our players are getting paid. I'd love to know.

We all know the figures is NOTHING - FACT !!!

Now go and do the ironing or something more useful than trolling our forum - goodbye.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »

very sexist remark Jenga ;Dthe poor girl cannot help liking this forum
Harold

Little CamVic

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »

Now go and do the ironing or something more useful than trolling our forum - goodbye.

::) Half truth maybe but not a FACT!

But I like trolling your forum!

As for ironing - I pay other people to do that!

Jenga

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:42 PM »

;D

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »

Hope you've got your own - Connet's probably had the ones they used to use to do the Kit at the Marstons Arena  ;D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team