News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Non Alty - FA Trophy Bets Tomorrow

Author Topic: Non Alty - FA Trophy Bets Tomorrow  (Read 2843 times)

markecky

« on: December 13, 2014, 01:23:26 AM »

With the clutch going on my car I have decided to make the bookies pay for the cost of the repair so studied the trophy on Saturday and came up with some good value bets.  The six fold is 285/1.  I like the look of a double on Chester and Worcester.

Posted it on a betting site I am on but thought I would share on here.  I will get 2 out of 6 but worth a go.  Comments welcome..

"FA Trophy First Round tomorrow, keeping away from the teams that may rest players. Some big prices here so it could go tits up but don't want to be posting slips and wishing I had shared, maybe worth some four/five folds The six fold is at 280/1 but have look through and see if any you fancy:

Telford v Chester - Huge injury crisis at Telford and a loan defender who cannot play. Forget the narrow FA Cup defeat to Bristol, they are a poor side and Chester are taking this seriously. Taking 300 and Steve Burr has got them playing well. . Away win - 13/10

FC United v Harrogate Town - FC going well in the league and put fancied Buxton out 2-0 in the last round. Overdue a decent cup run and Harrogate only have ex Alty striker James Walshaw as a threat, the rest are moderate and playing for a poor manager. Home win - 11/8

Guiseley v Chorley - Two decent sides but Guiseley are the better of the two. Slipped up against Rushall Oympic at home in last round with a draw but won the replay 2-1. Beat Stockport 3-0 at Edgeley park last game in a match County fancied as a yardstick for the playoffs. - Home win 11/10

North Ferriby United v Boston - Again 2 even sides but fancy North Ferriby to come good as they have under achieved a little this season. - Home win 11/8

Worcester City v Halifax - Worcester flying at the moment, won the 3 games before the 1-1 with SC**thorpe by three goals to nil. Love the cup and Halifax not the team they were last season - Home win 11/4

Ramsbottom United v Stockport - Stockport flatter to deceive and this is a real banana skin tie for them. Ramsbottom are strong at home and I think they can beat them - Home Win - 9/5"

taxi Phil

Re: Non Alty - FA Trophy Bets Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 09:43:14 AM »

I'd love it if Rammy beat County......but I don't fancy Ferriby, who are fading badly.

I also like the views of the writer on the "qualities" of Harrogate's squad and manager  :D

Jimmy

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 10:11:58 AM »

Harrogate have the likes of nelthorpe maynell and spieght mcgurk wally nothing wrong with there players piss poor manager agree they could go out

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 10:25:24 AM »

Kidderminster look pretty decent to beat BPA as well. Would be surprised if they didn't win there.

joe

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 10:33:06 AM »

Spennymoor are 11/5 to win at Hyde which is a decent price.

Jimmy

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 10:35:14 AM »

Agree with boss Hogg that looks a very good bet

markecky

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »

Harrogate have the likes of nelthorpe maynell and spieght mcgurk wally nothing wrong with there players piss poor manager agree they could go out

Didn't want to get too detailed mate on a site which does not know the Conference North so generalised a bit!  Probably should have said regularly underperform..

brian1925

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »

Hope you win Ecky, but it's a big ask of Worcester to do as well in the Trophy as they have in the FA Cup. Fancy 1-1 in Chorley game. Stocky to lose at Ramsbottom is a pretty big call too, might have been better with Spennymoor at the terrible Hyde.

markecky

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 05:04:25 PM »

The worst coupon in history seems to matter very little at the moment ...

andrewflynn

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 09:00:08 PM »

Can't believe you didn't feature Gateshead in that mate.

taxi Phil

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 10:24:35 PM »

Were Hyde on steroids this afternoon ?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team