News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV - Highlights Vs Nuneaton Town

Author Topic: Alty TV - Highlights Vs Nuneaton Town  (Read 4030 times)

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:59:56 PM »

Click link for highlights

http://youtu.be/roHH7SilpVM

eightiesrobin

Re: Alty TV - Highlights Vs Nuneaton Town
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »

Hideous. Haven't seen Reeves miss that many since Leamington in January. Marshall still prone to costly mistakes

Jimmy

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:27:28 PM »

Highlights first class but give this one a miss

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »

Great quality as usual. as I thought we had enough chances to win 2 games let alone 1. As i said yesterday a mixture of good goal keeping and poor finishing. Lets move on.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 09:21:37 PM »

To be fair that looked like just one of those days....another day a quarter of those chances go in at least and we win 2 or 3 nil.......

excellent highlights...quality wise.... :(

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 10:42:20 PM »

Hideous. Haven't seen Reeves miss that many since Leamington in January. Marshall still prone to costly mistakes

Yep, wrong side of his man (again), commits a silly foul to give away a needless free kick because of it (again), ends up in us conceding (again).

taxi Phil

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 12:40:26 AM »

Yep, wrong side of his man (again), commits a silly foul to give away a needless free kick because of it (again), ends up in us conceding (again).
I still feel that Marshall seems to get punished for practically every mistake he makes, while other players get away with a lot of theirs....often because the man covering their error is (surprise, surprise) Marshall !

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 08:15:19 AM »

Marshall to me has improved a lot , he makes mistakes but who doesn't , he looks the most likely player to score in reacent games , maybe we should play him up front instead of perry .

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »

Marshall will always be full of mistakes,  positionally he often isn't goal side and let's face it he turns like a bus, commits himself high up the pitch for headers,  loses quite a lot and leaves Luca short. He's just not intelligent like Luca and Scott, he gets red mist. I watch with a close eye and he's been a fault or it's his marker that knocks it in. He has grown on me but if fit then it needs to be Scott and Luca. I told you eightiesrobin Williams best player in the first half, the highlights clearly showed his drive, wanting the ball and very successful passes ;-)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »

Man not marker

eightiesrobin

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »

Marshall will always be full of mistakes,  positionally he often isn't goal side and let's face it he turns like a bus, commits himself high up the pitch for headers,  loses quite a lot and leaves Luca short. He's just not intelligent like Luca and Scott, he gets red mist. I watch with a close eye and he's been a fault or it's his marker that knocks it in. He has grown on me but if fit then it needs to be Scott and Luca. I told you eightiesrobin Williams best player in the first half, the highlights clearly showed his drive, wanting the ball and very successful passes ;-)

I was going to post that, yes, it was a superb ball which put Reeves through. I watch from the left side, around the 18 yard box, so I obviously missed it at the time. I am still not convinced though.

Re Marshall - if you watch the Dover highlights, I think he was at fault for their second. While you could argue that Griffin should have been tighter, Marshall was far too casual in attempting to close down the scorer. This meant Luca was running in to cover when the ball deflected in off him. 

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »

I think Williams is one of the best passers of the ball at the club.
Looks to go forward with it as well.
When he plays he tends to act as the defensive midfielder.
I would like to see him further forward to see if his eye for a pass could provide more scoring opportunities.   
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team