News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Interim Director Completes Handover of Port Vale to Alchemy Investment Group

Author Topic: Interim Director Completes Handover of Port Vale to Alchemy Investment Group  (Read 2073 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

You couldn't make it up ;D

markecky

This is one of the most random posts on here for ages, just googled this and no idea what you're on about!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Alchemy are an altrincham based company! their head office is near the market!!

markecky

Alchemy are an altrincham based company! their head office is near the market!!

Now it makes sense!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Apologies......I didn't know that Alchemy Investment Group were based in Altrincham.....fair play to the former Brazilian captain for sourcing that fact.

This is a Friday night stout induced attempt at a joke........alchemy was the forerunner of chemisty, which I think can be loosely described as 'making things up'.

I'll stick to commentating :'(

thegazelle

does part of alchemy not involve turning sh*t into gold? It was also a fantastic album by Dire straits

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile

Apologies......I didn't know that Alchemy Investment Group were based in Altrincham.....fair play to the former Brazilian captain for sourcing that fact.

This is a Friday night stout induced attempt at a joke........alchemy was the forerunner of chemisty, which I think can be loosely described as 'making things up'.

Flynn out I say,doesn't do his research!!

Although on a serious note,it shows once again how frustrating it is to have so many rich people in the area,but so few of those rich know we even exist.

One if the other main reasons for promotion back to BSP, other than the obvious,is the higher exposure we get. Lose every game 5-2, but each goal goes through the sky/bbc vidiprinter.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:17:48 AM by Nasha »
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile

Although on a serious note,it shows once again how frustrating it is to have so many rich people in the area,but so few of those rich know we even exist.

One if the other main reasons for promotion back to BSP, other than the obvious,is the higher exposure we get. Lose every game 5-2, but each goal goes through the sky/bbc vidiprinter.

To be fair, they have bought port vale as a business by the looks of it. They also tried to buy darlington, and the guy in charge runs all sorts of different enterprises.  They seem to go for run down companies with decent assets and look at a long term financial return on their money.  The location of the club is probably irrelevant to them.

Robin Reliant

To be fair, they have bought port vale as a business by the looks of it. They also tried to buy darlington, and the guy in charge runs all sorts of different enterprises.  They seem to go for run down companies with decent assets and look at a long term financial return on their money.  The location of the club is probably irrelevant to them.

Another reason for fans getting involved in the running of clubs.

Next thing you know, owners will come from countries where they don't even play football............................................Oops
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Interim Director Completes Handover of Port Vale to Alchemy Investment Group