News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham Video Highlights

Author Topic: Wrexham Video Highlights  (Read 1320 times)

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Wrexham Video Highlights
« on: February 03, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »

Two fluky goals versus Nickys' fantastic strike.
Can we apply for second half only tickets for Alty and only pay half price!! There's little point in watching some of our first half displays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPKl8nbq64

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wrexham Video Highlights
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »

I think the first half thing you referred to is because our game plan against the better sides often involves containing the opposition and trying to stay in it in order to give us a chance of pinching something as the game wears on.

It may not be pretty but rest assured we'd get absolutely mullered if we approached the game any other way.

However, I would expect a more positive approach against Southport on Saturday and in other such games where we have a good chance to win.

Come on Alty!

Come on Alty!

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »

I think the first half thing you referred to is because our game plan against the better sides often involves containing the opposition and trying to stay in it in order to give us a chance of pinching something as the game wears on.

It may not be pretty but rest assured we'd get absolutely mullered if we approached the game any other way.

However, I would expect a more positive approach against Southport on Saturday and in other such games where we have a good chance to win.

Come on Alty!

I really don't think that would have happened on Tuesday. They seemed very unsure at the back, we looked less likely to concede when we were trying to take the game to them. Would we have lost by more at Crawley if we had tried to attack them from the start?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »

I really don't think that would have happened on Tuesday. They seemed very unsure at the back, we looked less likely to concede when we were trying to take the game to them. Would we have lost by more at Crawley if we had tried to attack them from the start?

Dunnoe, we frustrated them for a good 45 seconds though!!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham Video Highlights