PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Best performance under Sinnott
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Best performance under Sinnott  (Read 2959 times)

RocketDan

« on: January 29, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »

Well done Lee and all the team for that performance - Simply unplayable tonight!

Toss up between Watmore and Doughty for MoM, closely followed by Richman who can be a massive player for the club if he keeps chipping in with goals.

taxi Phil

Re: Best performance under Sinnott
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:39:23 PM »

Whilst it was a team victory, a big mention for Shaun as well. Very different from our blood and guts win at Brackley, but at least on a par.

Mount Street Alty

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:42:14 PM »

Everyone was superb, management included, well done keep it up

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:10:53 PM »

Can't wait to see the highlights ! An hour and a half later and I'm still buzzing.......

markecky

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:02 PM »

Very enjoyable.

Boston have their problems but they aren't in the cannon fodder bracket.

Everyone played well tonight.  Very pleased.

Keep it going into the Gloucester game...

Jimmy

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »

First class display great on the eye what Id liked to add when one our players had a bad tackle against them the team stuck together looked to be a real team spirit they looked like a team looked liked mates
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:43:22 PM by Jimmy »

markecky

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 11:49:29 PM »

First class display great on the eye what Id liked to add when one our players had a bad tackle against them the team stuck together looked to be a real team spirit they looked like a team looked liked mates

Very good point that Jim, I noticed that as well. Good to see.

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 08:42:17 AM »

Against Hinckley people said it was easy to play against them as they stood off us.

last night Boston certainly didnt stand off us, indeed were all over Alty, but we probably played even better than against Hinckley.

The team was just awesome and I am delighted.

We all have a laugh and joke about Sinnout but over this season i have seen continual improvement in how we play. We will of course have bad days, but he promised flowing nice on the eye football when he joined and he is delivering that and now coupled with some great results.

SINNIN all the way for me, something which i have said all season.

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 09:42:23 AM »

Great effort by all players last night the ginger messi  goal was awesome.and Buzz was just Brilliant.bring on Gloucester.Come on you Robins!!!!!!!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »

Best I have seen a Lee Sinnott team play both individually or collectively last night.  Nobody had a poor game For what it is worth I thought Scott Leather was superb and would have got my MoM

Well done lads - keep it going

Pity Boston resorted to the over physical tactics - Probably a throw back to when Fat Evans was there....

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:16:44 AM »

Agree about leather. I thought he had an excellent match.

ScoreDaws

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 08:14:41 PM »

Sometimes a 2 week break can work both ways. We looked hungry from the off and played like a team with belief, understanding. , commitment anda real sense that now is the time for small steps to become one giant leap!

JDN

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »

If we can be the best team between now and the end of the season we will get play offs and win them

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »

It is now a freakin 24 hours after the game and I am still hyped up, especially after reading these. what a game last night. I have not forgotten the huge number of times we also came close yesterday, apart from scoring 7.

I would like to single out Scott Leather, Buzz, and also Simon Richman who for me were our best players, but all eight goals yesterday would have had the Sky commentaters drooling, they would have graced the premiership but would not be as costly to watch. Superb flowing open football that was an absolute joy to watch, thanks lads. I do hope these come onto our site because I would love our exiled fans to see them, and I want to watch them again.

Carry on the good work, Lee and Neil and the lads, I never stopped believing in you all - but there again Rome was'nt built in a day. Go for that playoff place lads, you can make it to the fina and hopefully win it, especially on this form.

I cannot flamin wait until Saturday!!!!

Hamilton

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:40 PM »

It is now a freakin 24 hours after the game and I am still hyped up, especially after reading these. what a game last night. I have not forgotten the huge number of times we also came close yesterday, apart from scoring 7.

I would like to single out Scott Leather, Buzz, and also Simon Richman who for me were our best players, but all eight goals yesterday would have had the Sky commentaters drooling, they would have graced the premiership but would not be as costly to watch. Superb flowing open football that was an absolute joy to watch, thanks lads. I do hope these come onto our site because I would love our exiled fans to see them, and I want to watch them again.

Carry on the good work, Lee and Neil and the lads, I never stopped believing in you all - but there again Rome was'nt built in a day. Go for that playoff place lads, you can make it to the fina and hopefully win it, especially on this form.

I cannot flamin wait until Saturday!!!!

I can't wait to see them. The RR commentary certainly made them sound good.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team