PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Potential New Kits on Main Site
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Potential New Kits on Main Site  (Read 42331 times)

Jacko

Re: Potential New Kits on Main Site
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2011, 06:45:47 PM »

looking at the BSP teams kits im struggling to find a teams kit without a big sponsor, i mean even histon have nike ffs!

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »

Jacko, would you prefer I cancel my kit supply offer to the club, and you contact the likes of Adidas and Nike and get them to supply Altrincham FC with all kit, etc., bearing in mind your sports marketing background. I would imagine the club would take up your offer with open arms.

62vintage

« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2011, 06:48:55 PM »

Jacko. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think you are saying that if man utd wore prostar shirts they would not sell as many as if they wore shirts made by nike or adidas?

Hi Jacko
You have not answered my point. So I am assuming that that I am correct again!!!!!!!

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »

Jacko's argument doesn't wash (no pun intended) for one reason; it doesn't make sense to compare us to United fans.

He's probably right, United would sell more Nike kits, large portions of their worldwide fanbase would only want to be seen in a kit with a Nike logo or something but we are not united fans we are Alty fans! Come on ffs if you are willing to wear an Alty shirt, no matter who it is made by you are obviously willing to differ from the trend and therefore are unlikely to give a Vics about the make. Most of us on here have just said we couldn't care less about the make, so surely that's all the proof you need?

I think it's pretty harsh to be making derogatory comments about Prostar too. It's like when people ask Ecky who he supports in "proper football". They are a small, but good company with strong links to the club and I think the kits they've done us in the past look very nice thank you very much.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

looking at the BSP teams kits im struggling to find a teams kit without a big sponsor, i mean even histon have nike ffs!

Doing Histon wonders financially isn't ffs.

Give it a rest now Jacko mate.

Jacko

« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »

Jacko. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think you are saying that if man utd wore prostar shirts they would not sell as many as if they wore shirts made by nike or adidas?

Hi Jacko
You have not answered my point. So I am assuming that that I am correct again!!!!!!!
i am saying they would not sell as many, its in black and white...thank you and goodnight 8)

Jacko

« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »

Doing Histon wonders financially isn't ffs.

Give it a rest now Jacko mate.
oh hope i havent offended anyone with my opinion etc

Jacko

« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »

Jacko, would you prefer I cancel my kit supply offer to the club, and you contact the likes of Adidas and Nike and get them to supply Altrincham FC with all kit, etc., bearing in mind your sports marketing background. I would imagine the club would take up your offer with open arms.
This isnt a dig at you, if you have helped the club in any way that is great,  im just raising an opinion about the bigger picture

Jacko

« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »

Jacko's argument doesn't wash (no pun intended) for one reason; it doesn't make sense to compare us to United fans.

He's probably right, United would sell more Nike kits, large portions of their worldwide fanbase would only want to be seen in a kit with a Nike logo or something but we are not united fans we are Alty fans! Come on ffs if you are willing to wear an Alty shirt, no matter who it is made by you are obviously willing to differ from the trend and therefore are unlikely to give a Vics about the make. Most of us on here have just said we couldn't care less about the make, so surely that's all the proof you need?

I think it's pretty harsh to be making derogatory comments about Prostar too. It's like when people ask Ecky who he supports in "proper football". They are a small, but good company with strong links to the club and I think the kits they've done us in the past look very nice thank you very much.
i didnt make any derogatory prostar comments either!

RocketDan

« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2011, 07:07:04 PM »

Jacko, Nike or Adidas won't supply the club with new kits at an economically viable cost, whereas SK sports will.

Opting for Nike or Adidas means the club could easily spend £5,000 - £10,000 buy all new branded kits and training gear for the squad.

Would you rather this money spent on new flashy kits or invested in the wage budget?

62vintage

« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »

Hi Jacko
i am saying they would not sell as many, its in black and white...thank you and goodnight 8)

Jacko
Your response is not only too late to count, it also also wrong. And it should be in red and white not black and white.

Jacko

« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2011, 07:11:38 PM »

Jacko, Nike or Adidas won't supply the club with new kits at an economically viable cost, whereas SK sports will.

Opting for Nike or Adidas means the club could easily spend £5,000 - £10,000 buy all new branded kits and training gear for the squad.

Would you rather this money spent on new flashy kits or invested in the wage budget?
ok but iif this is the case why do so many clubs do this below us consistently?

RocketDan

« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

ok but iif this is the case why do so many clubs do this below us consistently?

Jacko

« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »

Hi Jacko

Jacko
Your response is not only too late to count, it also also wrong. And it should be in red and white not black and white.

im right, no im right, im right, no im right, no your response doesnt count lol good one mate is that how you debate!!

bumble

« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »

This may sound like a silly question..... (directed to EX GK)

If the club gets the kit free (dont slate me if ive mis-interpreted this from posts)? why do we ask people to sponsor a shirt? or is it a simple and effective extra-revenue scheme?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Potential New Kits on Main Site