PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Potential New Kits on Main Site
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Potential New Kits on Main Site  (Read 42331 times)

62vintage

Re: Potential New Kits on Main Site
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »

Thanks for that vote of confidence. As a point, the vast majority of shirts are made in Asia using the same fabrics, in fact the manufacturer I use supplies many more recognised brands.

Thats good to know, tell them we only want red and white stripes front and back and everything will be ok.
Do you do an Alty kit to fit 2-3 year old?

62vintage

« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »

so why do barrow get nike and loads of clubs below our league have had real kits!!!????

What do you mean by 'real kits?' The strips we get from Prostar or SK Kits are very much 'real kits', despite the fact they aren't internationally recognised companies like Nike and Adidas
Look you know what i mean, they look more professional on the eye to most people, i reckon we probebly get a decent deal out of the current kit but just saying more fans would wear nike or adidas clothing obviosly!! so why do they get these kits if their from a lower league??

Listen, this is our teams kit we are talking about. It does not matter who supplies it as long as it is red and white stripes. However I would far rather buy kit from a smaller company which has good links to our club than adidas or nike who probably do not know who we are .

altytony1

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »

so why do barrow get nike and loads of clubs below our league have had real kits!!!????

What do you mean by 'real kits?' The strips we get from Prostar or SK Kits are very much 'real kits', despite the fact they aren't internationally recognised companies like Nike and Adidas
Look you know what i mean, they look more professional on the eye to most people, i reckon we probebly get a decent deal out of the current kit but just saying more fans would wear nike or adidas clothing obviosly!! so why do they get these kits if their from a lower league??

Listen, this is our teams kit we are talking about. It does not matter who supplies it as long as it is red and white stripes. However I would far rather buy kit from a smaller company which has good links to our club than adidas or nike who probably do not know who we are .
here here,well said that man.

bumble

« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »

I know this is my opinion, and few people will share it.....

you say kids would be more likely to buy it if it was nike.....im a child/young adult and i care about whether its alty or not...

plus i wouldnt buy a shirt (just) because it was nike/addidas AND FOR GOD SAKE PUMA!

i like prostar!

AND THE END OF THE DAY.....isnt it the badge that matters? if it has the badge on it i dont care

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2011, 03:45:38 PM »

Thanks for that vote of confidence. As a point, the vast majority of shirts are made in Asia using the same fabrics, in fact the manufacturer I use supplies many more recognised brands.

Thats good to know, tell them we only want red and white stripes front and back and everything will be ok.
If you get a shirt that fits your son to Jenny at the club, I will have a replica Alty shirt produced to fit.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »

I would be willing to accept a big change if we thought it'd sell a lot more shirts. I think diagonal stripes is a good idea!

I like prostar. Our current kit looks brilliant and not in the least bit unprofessional. I also like the full red back with the stripes on the front so don't see why we have to do all stripes.

Red shorts would look pretty taccy imo.

Whatever it looks like I will be buying a new shirt next season.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »

62vintage

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »

If you get a shirt that fits your son to Jenny at the club, I will have a replica Alty shirt produced to fit.

I will do that. Thanks very much.

Jacko

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

if you guys like prostar then prostar is what you get!!! but theres nothing wrong with selling more shirts due to having a better make, basically

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2011, 04:41:27 PM »

if you guys like prostar then prostar is what you get!!! but theres nothing wrong with selling more shirts due to having a better make, basically
What about Dunlop?
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Jacko

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »

gola ;D

62vintage

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »

I wonder if the so called better makes would offer this service. Somehow I do not think so.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2011, 04:46:51 PM »

If we had multicoloured vertical stripes like a technicolour dreamcoat then the opposition would have to play in skins thus offering us an early advantage, particulalry in the cold
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Jacko

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2011, 04:48:51 PM »

I wonder if the so called better makes would offer this service. Somehow I do not think so.
probebly not but they would still sell more....FACT

62vintage

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »

Jacko. Why is it a FACT. If you support a club and want to buy a shirt you would buy one no matter what company made it?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Potential New Kits on Main Site