PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Damian Reeves
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Damian Reeves  (Read 38000 times)

Robin Reliant

Re: Damian Reeves
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »

He should come back to Alty...that's what he should do.  

Where he will be paid as much as we can pay, get it every week, be worshipped and also make grown men dance in the street on hearing of his return.

Come on Reevesy...you know it makes sense lad.

YES YES YES   come back where you belong!!

At least, stay in England!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18801426
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:32:31 PM by Aber.....Alty »

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 04:54:49 PM »

Very amused by that Donny fan who's clearly taken offence at Damian's tweet about getting strung along etc., ending his tweet with the hashtag #hopewedon'tsignyou

What's he going to do if he does sign, ask for a refund on his season ticket?    :D  :D  :D
Come on Alty!

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »

Very amused by that Donny fan who's clearly taken offence at Damian's tweet about getting strung along etc., ending his tweet with the hashtag #hopewedon'tsignyou

What's he going to do if he does sign, ask for a refund on his season ticket?    :D  :D  :D

With all due respect to him, I wouldn't see him getting a start at the Keepmoat ahead of Robbie Blake.

York Alty

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 06:43:12 PM »

don't mention the Siege of Belle Vue... :D :D :D :D

Hamilton

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 07:04:29 PM »

I've said it before - it would be a bad idea to play for Saunders. Wrexham improved when he left and he got a "Star studded" Donny relegated.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 07:30:04 PM »

I've said it before - it would be a bad idea to play for Saunders. Wrexham improved when he left and he got a "Star studded" Donny relegated.

Mr Hamilton your not in love with Mr Saunders are you  ;)

He has made silly statements as Wrexham manager but he was a belting player in his day including playing for Wales....

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »

Damian, if your reading this, get yourself to training at newall green tomorrow night, get yourself signed up and get a bit of game time at Nantwich on Saturday, come and score goals where you know you will, and the offers will come mate. Stability brings good form, good form brings goals, goals bring rewards.

fuertes

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 08:06:28 PM »

Damian, if your reading this, get yourself to training at newall green tomorrow night, get yourself signed up and get a bit of game time at Nantwich on Saturday, come and score goals where you know you will, and the offers will come mate. Stability brings good form, good form brings goals, goals bring rewards.

THIS.

whopper

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »

THIS.
where abouts in newall green do they train?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »

Think its the school I thought they were still training at bth

whopper

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 08:28:51 PM »

Think its the school I thought they were still training at bth
st pauls or newall green?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »

They train at Newall Green High, and BTH on occasion I think, they use both the grass and the 3G at NGHS in no particular order.

FJT1980

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 08:35:46 PM »

REEVES!

Hamilton

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »

He has made silly statements as Wrexham manager but he was a belting player in his day including playing for Wales....

Thought he was a splendid footballer, but he's not cut it as a manager. He would be better as a manager's No2 as I reckon he would have a good rapport with the players.

taxi Phil

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 09:39:42 PM »

Thought he was a splendid footballer, but he's not cut it as a manager. He would be better as a manager's No2 as I reckon he would have a good rapport with the players.

See also Brian Kidd.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Damian Reeves