PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Updated "Radio Robins" Here: www.paradox-computers.com/radiorobins/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: New Updated "Radio Robins" Here: www.paradox-computers.com/radiorobins/  (Read 37960 times)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: NEW UPDATED RADIOROBINS ON ITS WAY!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 02:04:17 PM »

Just a thought also, the donations button could be linked to the fundraising paypal account we have set up as a kind of 'virtual matchday bucket' to mimic the actual matchday bucket collections.

RobertONeill

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 02:16:16 PM »

I hope we loose the buckets please!

WE can think of better way of making money then begging.

Giving the supporters a chance to win money or free home game ticket  is better with some football cards or little promotion.

Yes the donate button will be linked to the" RadioRobins funds" Paypal Account which most will be donated to the club.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »

I'm sorry Robert but that's just f**king rude! Gary Warrington instigated the matchday bucket collections nearly ten years ago and they have raised a hell of a lot of money for the club during good times and bad. I (and many other people) helped out with these collections over the years and I also set up the "online bucket" a year or so ago to help exiles contribute too.

I'm bloody annoyed by your above comment.
Come on Alty!

Alty FC Idol

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »

Giving the supporters a chance to win money or free home game ticket  is better with some football cards or little promotion.

Yes the donate button will be linked to the" RadioRobins funds" Paypal Account which most will be donated to the club.

Nice of you to call us beggars whilst we give up a half time pint!

York Alty

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »

I'm sorry Robert but that's just f**king rude! Gary Warrington instigated the matchday bucket collections nearly ten years ago and they have raised a hell of a lot of money for the club during good times and bad. I (and many other people) helped out with these collections over the years and I also set up the "online bucket" a year or so ago to help exiles contribute too.

I'm bloody annoyed by your above comment.

i do analogue giving by preference...

altytony1

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »

what gets me about this forum even when someone helps the club,you all start on him,why dont you help the lad instead of hindering him,i agree the half time bucket collection is dated,all he said was another way of doing this.get a grip lads.

daleyjock

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »

what gets me about this forum even when someone helps the club,you all start on him,why dont you help the lad instead of hindering him,i agree the half time bucket collection is dated,all he said was another way of doing this.get a grip lads.
exactly. the precious bucket.

altytony1

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »

he didnt call you beggers,he called the bucket collection way begging,stop twisting things around.

daleyjock

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »

he didnt call you beggers,he called the bucket collection way begging,stop twisting things around.
do apoligise tony. but its just getting too much on here now. people are getting wound up by everything. they need to have a word with themselves

RobertONeill

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 03:47:07 PM »

kick the buckets ;D

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:49:21 PM by RobertONeill »

bighairedmike

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »

do apoligise tony. but its just getting too much on here now. people are getting wound up by everything. they need to have a word with themselves

You need to stop being such a wind up merchant.

All Longsden was doing on here was giving him a bit of helpful advice. Yeah it sounded a bit harsh but it's constructive criticism. He didnt just go "this is sh*t, thats sh*t, the whole things sh*t, give up on it." He's sounded out a few more ways of doing things to make it look better. And its advice i'd take if it was me, seeing as he does it for a living.

To Longsden and Robert, I love the chat function. I think that could be really, really good. I agree that it should all be one font, and not overlapping at the top. Its a bit distracting.  :)

Oh also, Longsden, bloody good spot on the blue background on the Radio Robins thing. I hadnt noticed that!

daleyjock

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:43 PM »

All Longsden was doing on here was giving him a bit of helpful advice. Yeah it sounded a bit harsh but it's constructive criticism. He didnt just go "this is sh*t, thats sh*t, the whole things sh*t, give up on it." He's sounded out a few more ways of doing things to make it look better. And its advice i'd take if it was me, seeing as he does it for a living.

To Longsden and Robert, I love the chat function. I think that could be really, really good. I agree that it should all be one font, and not overlapping at the top. Its a bit distracting.  :)

Oh also, Longsden, bloody good spot on the blue background on the Radio Robins thing. I hadnt noticed that!
can you explain to me how apoligising to someone is winding them up? so he give out advice for a living does he? ive heard that one before ::)

daleyjock

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »

kick the buckets ;D

HAHA WE ARE READING OFF THE SAME SCRIPT BOB! LOVE IT.

bighairedmike

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:14 PM »

can you explain to me how apoligising to someone is winding them up? so he give out advice for a living does he? ive heard that one before ::)

You are actually a halfwit aren't you? He works with websites for a living you spud, so advice about website creation is something I'd definitely take from him.

And a lot of your posts are aimed at winding people up. Either that or you're stupider than your comments give you credit for. Just think it through lad.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »

To Longsden and Robert, I love the chat function. I think that could be really, really good. I agree that it should all be one font, and not overlapping at the top. Its a bit distracting.  :)

Cheers Geezer,

The radio robins site is vital to some of us who live long distance, if what i am looking at is also pleasing to the eye it will make things better :)

Rosy, your reaction was a little over the top mate, but i would agree the bucket is a vital source of income. I always throw any spare change i have rattling about in my pockets and I'm a propper stingy bastard.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Updated "Radio Robins" Here: www.paradox-computers.com/radiorobins/